Afl game video replay selector 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

ok round 9 was missing due to problems with this round in 2010

I have added it....the pies v Adelaide game works. have not tried any other games.

Thanks from me as well, Colin - I use speky selector whenever I can't watch live. Just wondering, are you looking at doing a version for the finals as well, or do you know the URL structure for finals? I tried a few things for the GF last year but none seemed to work.

Thanks from me as well, Colin - I use speky selector whenever I can't watch live. Just wondering, are you looking at doing a version for the finals as well, or do you know the URL structure for finals? I tried a few things for the GF last year but none seemed to work.

Never mind, just saw the thread on aflismylife.tk and finals URLs are on there.

Hi Colin, Just wanted to say a huge thankyou for the time you put in to making available the match replays. Like others who are in this position, without it I would not be able to watch any footy at all. I am living in China so my only access to footy is through your website. The question I do have is, will the 2011 finals series be available on your website? As mentioned the only way that I have been able to access the footy is through you, so I am desperately praying that your answer is Yes!!! Once again, thankyou!!!

Hi Colin, Just wanted to say a huge thankyou for the time you put in to making available the match replays. Like others who are in this position, without it I would not be able to watch any footy at all. I am living in China so my only access to footy is through your website. The question I do have is, will the 2011 finals series be available on your website? As mentioned the only way that I have been able to access the footy is through you, so I am desperately praying that your answer is Yes!!! Once again, thankyou!!!

I'm praying with him :D

And I have another request: will you add rounds 23 and 24 too or not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Open this file in your browser, or save it to your hard drive and open it from there.
Should be able to run Rounds 23 and 24 from there until colin updates the site

http://wikisend.com/download/156560/speky6.html

Thanks Oh great Benevolent One.... you are a lifesaver! I tip my hat to all you guys, for making Aussie Rules available to those of us who love the game, but live too far away to get to enjoy going to it, (or can't afford admission). Thanks so much to both you and Colin Wood:D:thumbsu:

Depends on the AFL.

AFL could easily block access to the finals videos if they wanted. I dont really understand why these video are not properly secured if they want control over who watches them ?

Anyway the answer is we have to wait & see I will do my best to create a selector for the finals series.

if its not working then reload the page a few times....tested with freo v pies VHIGH and that game works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Afl game video replay selector 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back