Afl game video replay selector 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

I've chosen Geelong v Collingwood round 24 2nd quarter very high quality and then hit go but nothing yet. How long does it normally take. It's been a few minutes now.

Also Colin, the link for radio, does the number at the end change weekly or is it fixed? I saw a forum today which had a different number to what I used today for MMM.

Outstanding job mate! :D

EDIT: has now been over 5 minutes and still nothing. Does it work on firefox?

I've chosen Geelong v Collingwood round 24 2nd quarter very high quality and then hit go but nothing yet. How long does it normally take. It's been a few minutes now.

Also Colin, the link for radio, does the number at the end change weekly or is it fixed? I saw a forum today which had a different number to what I used today for MMM.

Outstanding job mate! :D

EDIT: has now been over 5 minutes and still nothing. Does it work on firefox?

If you've chosen Geelong vs Collingwood it wont work
Collingwood vs Geelong works for me

Remember - Home teams first!

Oh yeah thanks ert! Now works perfectly lol :thumbsu:

Anyone else other than Col know the answer to whether the numbers at the end of the URL for each radio station change each week or remain the same?

Radio links have not changed for ages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks so much for the effort of putting all these games up. I am living in Singapore and I am using mac so it has been really helpful for me. I have tried using the links for the NAB cup but much of them say 'stream not found'. Just wondering if you have put up these videos. Thanks again!

St Kilda Gold Coast links not working. I tried a few other games from round 2 and they were fine.

Any ideas?

looks like they have changed the name for gold coast between round 1 & 2....was GCFC....now GDFC. Strange thing is the official AFL site still uses the GCFC label ???

I assume this will be permanent for this year so I will update the site. They did a similar thing with brisbane last year.

edit:

they have used the same name in round 3 so I have updated and it is fixed

Remove this Banner Ad

Afl game video replay selector 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back