AFL gives $500,000 to flood appeal

Remove this Banner Ad

lol no and I won't be expanding on that comment short of saying inknow more about him than most on here
i think "the more victards that burn the better" is about all anyone needs to know about El Dogblo

its the sort of comment that should get you banned from a forum for life, total-package style. the fact that he is a mod reflects on the board

Of which I acknowledged .

There you go again attributing statements to me that I haven't made .
The truth is you mitigated these low lives by saying they were just "w***ers" and that there was a justifiable comparison with bay13 .
I would expect more from a mod .

Besides the fact that this is a poor attempt to cover the fact you posted something silly.....

You do realize you have followed this up with a sledge toward the NRL???

This makes you equally as bad as the posters you knock. Using a disaster that involved loss of life to knock a sport.......

i think "the more victards that burn the better" is about all anyone needs to know about El Dogblo

its the sort of comment that should get you banned from a forum for life, total-package style. the fact that he is a mod reflects on the board

Whilst yes he posted silliness and to be frank a rehash of that thread will show me arguing with him.... According to Auckmel that precise comment was not made.

Why hasn't a mod removed all this trash between NRL and AFL. Who cares who donated what, the fact is both contributed and have put money towards helping people get their lives back on track and its good to see. It's not self promotion, it's nothing to do with the name or the image, it's simply donating money and hoping trying to encourage others to donate. Every bit helps and its good of them to contribute.

Why hasn't a mod removed all this trash between NRL and AFL. Who cares who donated what, the fact is both contributed and have put money towards helping people get their lives back on track and its good to see. It's not self promotion, it's nothing to do with the name or the image, it's simply donating money and hoping trying to encourage others to donate. Every bit helps and its good of them to contribute.

In fairness only 1or 2 have gone down the code V code route. Most are just complaining about what got posted on LU not comparing.

Which is fair enough.

Besides the fact that this is a poor attempt to cover the fact you posted something silly.....

Comments like "the more victards that burn the better" is not about silliness or being a w***er .

It's about unconditional banning .fullstop . end of debate .

You do realize you have followed this up with a sledge toward the NRL???

It was a comment directed at those people not the nrl .

Comments like "the more victards that burn the better" is not about silliness or being a w***er .

It's about unconditional banning .fullstop . end of debate .

It was a comment directed at those people not the nrl .

Firstly, is there any evidence eld actually said that? AM has recently reviewed the thread in question and stated he found no such comment. My recollection was of arguing with Him about having a lack of sympathy. I stand by that even though i understand some of the background into such an attitude. I certainly don't remember the sort of comment being made that is being referred too.

Secondly. Re read that post if yours. Can you not see how it can be taken as a sledge toward the NRL?

Firstly, is there any evidence eld actually said that? AM has recently reviewed the thread in question and stated he found no such comment.
from what i read of mels review el d was copping a blasting for a way OTT comment that had been removed. mel?

and plogs has a recollection of it being "let the victards burn", one which pissed him off enough to sign up and respond.

and be honest here, tell me that doesent sound like something el d would say

cos789 said:
The truth is you mitigated these low lives by saying they were just "w***ers" and that there was a justifiable comparison with bay13 .

No, that is completely wrong and just about your last straw.

I said:

AuckMel said:
If any Rugby league fan is turned off Aussie Rules because of Bay 13 or any poster here then they need their heads read. An insult on Bay 13 is being called a bumsniffer or having the games International status questioned, while a pot shot here might make reference to you being a bit slow on the uptake just because you follow Rugby league.

So, since you fail to comprehend just about anything I say I'll spell it out to you so that hopefully you may finally get it.

"The comments were out of line, insensitive and tatseless at a time when Queensland was in a state of desperation"

I don't condone them or support them in any way. If you continue to insinuate I do, then I will take this matter further.

meltiger said:
According to Auckmel that precise comment was not made.

I never saw it mate. There is no evidence the quote even existed. It may well have been deleted. I know I'd want to.

zero said:
from what i read of mels review el d was copping a blasting for a way OTT comment that had been removed. mel?

That's right mate.

zero said:
and plogs has a recollection of it being "let the victards burn", one which pissed him off enough to sign up and respond.

Yep, for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you not see how it can be taken as a sledge toward the NRL?

No I cannot . It was a sarcastic remark against those attacking the AFL .
If it can - so be it . I think the nrl can look after itself .
I'm not obliged to say nice things about the the nrl .
I wish the nrl would go away so we could just talk about football but fans of the nrl insist about talking other than football .
Unfortunately you're going to prolong the discussion .

I wish the nrl would go away so we could just talk about football but fans of the nrl insist about talking other than football .
Unfortunately you're going to prolong the discussion .

Yeah well you need to look no further than the thread starter and post #11.

It was the mod being reffered too & as i said, the comments were deleted. My a/c name is not Plogs there either. I'd post the link but i don't know if that's allowed and besides, we are probably done with this. One correction on my behalf though, it appears i didn't register at that point but earlier.
Cheers.

Firstly, is there any evidence eld actually said that? AM has recently reviewed the thread in question and stated he found no such comment. My recollection was of arguing with Him about having a lack of sympathy. I stand by that even though i understand some of the background into such an attitude. I certainly don't remember the sort of comment being made that is being referred too.

Secondly. Re read that post if yours. Can you not see how it can be taken as a sledge toward the NRL?

Twice now you've alluded to some 'mental state' El Dildo has mysteriously acquired that drives him to:

(A) Keep a well-resourced backlog of every AFL-related off-field 'incident' from about ... 1858;

(B) Post with glee any of the above;

(C) Almost always the first in to link an AFL friendly piece chiefly to denounce the author's hypocrisy/collusion;

(D) Use the most juvenile terms* for AFL people, i.e. Khalid Shady (Sheeds), Andpoo Dimwitrieww, Tablett (GA jnr), Victard, Victardia, GayFL; BigPoofy (I kid you not!) ... ;

(E) Insult anyone with a speck of AFL friendliness;

To the AFL fans who have the misfortune of visiting LeagueUnlimited, your mate El Dildo is the public face of LU/NRL on-line forum.

Did someone once force a Sherrin up his arse? I'm calling BS on your claims.

* I like to call him El Dildo just because...

Could have sworn this thread was about donations to flood victims not about competing nrl/afl forums fellas, which next the the flood isn't even a blip on the radar, seriously boys, you are doing more bad than good with your bickering

Could have sworn this thread was about donations to flood victims not about competing nrl/afl forums fellas, which next the the flood isn't even a blip on the radar, seriously boys, you are doing more bad than good with your bickering

Fair call. :thumbsu:

My apologies for any part I've played.

Yeah, fair point. It's possible the comment was deleted. I don't recall that exact comment being said, that's not to say it didn't happen.

It's the inter-web son, sarcasm in plain words simply doesn't work.

Re-read your post again, there was no indication of sarcasm whatsoever.

So can the AFL then I guess? So what are people complaining about?

Frankly, I don't care what you think, feel or say regarding the NRL. You are a blip kiddo. But the fact remains, the thread became a sook fest over the opinions of around maybe 10 people towards the AFL, and you returned fire in kind. Of course, as you've done all the way through the thread when called up on your BS, you have backed away from the original intent of the comment and tried to lie your way through....

Who is talking about the NRL bar yourself? The comment was made by several members of an internet forum, that happens to be a RL (Not NRL) focussed forum in relation to their comments re: The AFL.

The only one discussing the NRL is you. There is a board on here where we can and do discuss RL.

Unfortunately you're going to prolong the discussion

Then stop responding if you don't like being called up on your blatant BS

It was the mod being reffered too & as i said, the comments were deleted. My a/c name is not Plogs there either. I'd post the link but i don't know if that's allowed and besides, we are probably done with this. One correction on my behalf though, it appears i didn't register at that point but earlier.
Cheers.

I do remember some relatively newish posters responding to him, so I don't doubt you.

Twice now you've alluded to some 'mental state' El Dildo has mysteriously acquired that drives him to:

Mental state? haha :D I said he has a poor attitude that lacks sympathy or empathy at times. Not referring to any kind of "mental state"

(A) Keep a well-resourced backlog of every AFL-related off-field 'incident' from about ... 1858;

(B) Post with glee any of the above;

(C) Almost always the first in to link an AFL friendly piece chiefly to denounce the author's hypocrisy/collusion;

(D) Use the most juvenile terms* for AFL people, i.e. Khalid Shady (Sheeds), Andpoo Dimwitrieww, Tablett (GA jnr), Victard, Victardia, GayFL; BigPoofy (I kid you not!) ... ;

(E) Insult anyone with a speck of AFL friendliness;

To the AFL fans who have the misfortune of visiting LeagueUnlimited, your mate El Dildo is the public face of LU/NRL on-line forum.

Did someone once force a Sherrin up his arse? I'm calling BS on your claims.

* I like to call him El Dildo just because...

Whilst I don't agree with the way he posts, and have for many years argued with him and the others (Not in any serious way mind you, I gave up long ago trying to get some of them to be sensible), he is firstly entitled to his opinion, and secondly .... Replace every instance of the word "AFL" in your little rant above with "NRL" and you would have a distinctly accurate description of the criminals in the Victorian media ;)

You can call BS on me all you like. What I will say is that I was a moderator around the RL boards for many years up until about 5 years ago, many of those guys I once called friends. So yes, I do have a far greater knowledge of who they are and their personalities and in some cases the reasons behind such than you do. Fact.

Until it was derailed by some people sooking over the opinions of others.

The AFL should of course be congratulated for their donation, no less than anyone else who has donated $1 or a $10 mill.

The rubbish that was being posted on LU was exactly that - Rubbish

meltiger said:
Whilst I don't agree with the way he posts, and have for many years argued with him and the others (Not in any serious way mind you, I gave up long ago trying to get some of them to be sensible), he is firstly entitled to his opinion, and secondly .... Replace every instance of the word "AFL" in your little rant above with "NRL" and you would have a distinctly accurate description of the criminals in the Victorian media ;)

Anyone with an ounce of objectivity and credibility can see that there is no AFL fan with the same pathological hatred for NRL as your mate El Dildo has for AFL, not even close.

And, criminals in the Victorian media? Now it's clear you're of a similar mind-set to your fellow LU travellers. Good luck!

Anyone with an ounce of objectivity and credibility can see that there is no AFL fan with the same pathological hatred for NRL as your mate El Dildo has for AFL, not even close.

And, criminals in the Victorian media? Now it's clear you're of a similar mind-set to your fellow LU travellers. Good luck!

Back on my phone do quoting is hard

Para 1 - haha there are plenty of the same type if twits on here. Do nit kid yourself.

Para 2 - yes, having a northern state background which means I'm not blinkered by a cheer girl mentality like the rest if you, means I can look ST the media treatment of AFL players in comparison to NRL players in a much more honest fashion. Cuz and Fevola aside, the media treatment of the two sports is chalk and cheese.

It's not just RL mind you. The Herald Scum ran a campaign against the world cup bud based on lies - the MCG re configuration that had been ruled out months earlier for example.

Even just this weekend, the journo sent to report on the new Super Rugby outfits first ever game couldn't be bothered staying till the whistle. Simply terrible journalism.

The media in this town are scum. Any questioning of that is delusional.

It's not just RL mind you. The Herald Scum ran a campaign against the world cup bud based on lies - the MCG re configuration that had been ruled out months earlier for example.

Don't talk BS. Ben Buckley's language regarding the MCG's possible rectangularisation specifically didn't rule it out at that time - late 2009 as I recall.

Back on my phone do quoting is hard

Para 1 - haha there are plenty of the same type if twits on here. Do nit kid yourself.

Para 2 - yes, having a northern state background which means I'm not blinkered by a cheer girl mentality like the rest if you, means I can look ST the media treatment of AFL players in comparison to NRL players in a much more honest fashion. Cuz and Fevola aside, the media treatment of the two sports is chalk and cheese.

Sorry mate, what exactly is a "cheer girl mentality"? surely thats not 'sarcasm', didn't you just eloquently point out to Cos that it doesn't work on the "inter-web".

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL gives $500,000 to flood appeal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back