• Afternoon

Votes: 273 60.8%
  • Twilight

Votes: 139 31.0%
  • Night

Votes: 37 8.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I am admittantly biased for a night GF, I have just never been into a day timeslot for any game. Might be me being a first gen Aussie and don't buy into tradition, but I find the day incredibly dull unless my team is in it, but I happily attend 20+ games a year, so I am no casual fan. I ended up painting the house from half time this year.

I've attended a few GF and it is no better, was such a rushed day to wake up early to attend the GF breakfast and then the mad dash to the G and then I'm stuffed by 7pm. During my teen years I couldn't even watch the game as I had to work until I got a cushy 9-5 job.

Can't imagine how bad it is for our West Australian friends, a midday GF their time sounds awful.
It’s fine, albeit a little early.

Don’t give us the “poor West Australians” bullshit. We have to play Friday night games at 6pm because Victorians apparently can’t stay up past 10:30 - so don’t pretend you care what we think

It’s fine, albeit a little early.

Don’t give us the “poor West Australians” bullshit. We have to play Friday night games at 6pm because Victorians apparently can’t stay up past 10:30 - so don’t pretend you care what we think
I was genuinely curious as i am not an early bird. But if that is the typical attitude of a West Australian than I see why the comp couldn't care less about the west.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final start time - Afternoon, twilight or night

Back