AFL Line Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo -7.5 @ 1.85 from TAB - 10 units
Also Richmond -7.0 (not a typo) @ 1.92 from Luxbet - 5 units

Richmond bet cancels out Blues bet earlier with a slim chance of a middle. Not liking Jake King back plus Mitch Robbo still out.

didn't think about my line choices last week and I'm not gonna start now.

ess +33.5
adel +8.5
rich -7.5
syd -49.5
freo -11.5
stk -35.5

all 1.92 and all 10u.

Hawks -31.5 @ $1.92 5 units
Adelaide +7.5 @$1.92 3 units
North -42.5 @1.9 3units
Carlton +7.5 @$1.91 sb 4 units
Gold coast +52.5 @$1.91 3 units
Freo -7.5@$1.85 3 units
St kilda -34.5 @$1.91 sb 7 units
Brisbane + 35.5 @$1.91 sb 2 units

Two more for me -

STK -34.5, 3.5 units @ $1.952 pinnacle
Brisbane, +34.5, 4 units @ 1.971 pinnacle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is true? Everyone on here was all over Adelaide.

3p6g04.jpg

Does it matter?

If correct betting advice is valued on these boards, yes it does matter. What is the point of this board if it doesn't matter what advice you give? All I did was say I was happy with my bet, especially considering I was going against everyone else's opinion.

If correct betting advice is valued on these boards, yes it does matter. What is the point of this board if it doesn't matter what advice you give? All I did was say I was happy with my bet, especially considering I was going against everyone else's opinion.

Tooting your own horn is not giving advice, its just being a knob

Advice after the event is useful to nobody.

You did well with your bet, well done. I certainly didn't think Geelong would win as they did. Post event spruiking is always viewed poorly, though. Everyone has been guilty of it, of course, but we should endeavour to accept wins graciously.

Advice after the event is useful to nobody.

You did well with your bet, well done. I certainly didn't think Geelong would win as they did. Post event spruiking is always viewed poorly, though. Everyone has been guilty of it, of course, but we should endeavour to accept wins graciously.

The advice was the bet. More in depth analysis/advice is just going to cause people to have a go at you. A LOT of people come on here and evaluate there bets. There are a lot of posts in the round thread where someone has quoted there own bet and said something about it. I didn't even quote my bet.

The advice was the bet. More in depth analysis/advice is just going to cause people to have a go at you. A LOT of people come on here and evaluate there bets. There are a lot of posts in the round thread where someone has quoted there own bet and said something about it. I didn't even quote my bet.

OK. Just reeked of spruiking. Moving on.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Line Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back