AFL Live 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Add selling the dummy and a coach/player relationship like in FIFA.

Yes and yes and perhaps even a ultimate team like in FIFA where you collect players like trading cards. I also hope they look at the next 3-4 years of up and comers and put their names in the career mode drafts so that it just Isn't random names in draft years

If Sidhe happened to develop this game I'd be a very happy man

Yeah, Ross has told us it is definitely not them, but has not given an answer on WW. Thats why most people have the conclusion it will be WW.

I wouldn't be surprised if it came out at the same time as FIFA.

How long before a games release do they normally go on pre order?

As soon as its announced. In some cases i've seen pre orders up before the game was announced.

Just about the price I was expecting. No spending money on stupid things for a few weeks :(

Shame you're not making the game BigAntStudios this time.

I'd like to thank you again for all the insight you gave us with the original AFL Live release. From reading this thread, you've buillt a loyal following based on great customer services. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want to appear negative about a game I haven't even seen

BUT..... :D

That is a horrible image, looks like something from a cheap Facebook App.

Wtf is with the Blue Lightning around the ball?

Also the less said about a flesh coloured tunnel coming into the light the better. :eek:

999509_589979511025298_1018266485_n.jpg

That is a horrible image, looks like something from a cheap Facebook App.

Wtf is with the Blue Lightning around the ball?

Also the less said about a flesh coloured tunnel coming into the light the better. :eek:

999509_589979511025298_1018266485_n.jpg

I believe that is the MCG's light tower exploding.

BigAntStudios Ross, make us a deal. If Tru Blu/the mystery developer haven't announced it by the end of the weekend you will tell us? :p (although it looks like we all know what the answer will be)

It's a fair disgrace that they haven't announced a developer. I've never seen a situation where a game, features and release window have been announced but the developer has been kept under wraps.

The amount of emails and posts on FB that BigAnt will no doubt be getting under the assumption by fans that they're still doing the game is even worse on Tru Blu's part as BigAnt have to be the one's to break the news that they're not making the game.

The secrecy is astounding.

Everyone links back to WW because Tru Blu publish there games. They have never made a 360 or PS3 game before. In the classifications Tru Blu was said to be the publisher and developer and in the announcement there was no developer announced. Also in the IGN article it said that Tru Blu were developing the game. I am certain that WW haven't got anything to do with it.
Ross also said that tru blu are not developing the game. LeavIng WW or shitstar(sorry trickstar)

A real shame that BigAnt won't be involved but I'm still hopeful of it being a solid game.

Ross, how long have you known that BigAnt wouldn't be the developers for AFL Live 2? Cheers.

It takes 18 months minimum to make a good game.

I would like if they made a new game every 2-3 years with $15 roster updates(in February, not June) in the years there is no game released.
It would give them time to make a better game while earning extra revenue from the roster updates.

Also, there needs to be the best player in the game on the cover. Gary Ablett.

I would like if they made a new game every 2-3 years with $15 roster updates(in February, not June) in the years there is no game released.
It would give them time to make a better game while earning extra revenue from the roster updates.

Also, there needs to be the best player in the game on the cover. Gary Ablett.

Not a bad idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back