AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 11 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides Jason Hill I have not contacted or invited anyone from the press or gaming websites. I have done this so as to be clearly open and transparent, ie I did not know anyone that has come in, they have no fear nor favour with regard to a preview article that they might write. I am clearly very happy that all reviewers so far have loved the game. As said before, it does validate many of the decisions we have made.

As soon as possible after the press release, which apart from the release date announcement is fairly redundant, and the trailers are available I will post them here. I am going to San Francisco next week, if something gets out while I am in the air then I can't do much about that, otherwise you should see it here first.

i sense next week :)

also to those from bigfooty who saw the game....did you get to see this "trailer"?

i sense next week :)

also to those from bigfooty who saw the game....did you get to see this "trailer"?

Who know's? When the cat's away ;)

They did see the trailer, they can comment on what they generally thought of it but not directly on its contents*

* Carlton don't get much of a run! :( bloody Essendon supporters around here have too much video editing power :mad:

Why did he say there was no franchise mode? What do they mean by this? Is this like RLL where you only play 1 season then?

I was under the impression you were able to play more than 1 season?

Think of it like this. Multiply the buzz from the 5 second Gablett clip by 30
30?! You're joking!

I'd say multiply it this by around 500:
randymarshjizz28n129731.jpg

Why did he say there was no franchise mode? What do they mean by this? Is this like RLL where you only play 1 season then?

I was under the impression you were able to play more than 1 season?
Franchise mode = a mode with drafting and trading basically.

It's been mentioned before that you play a season and everything carries over into your next (stats/players, etc. etc. etc.).

Who know's? When the cat's away ;)

They did see the trailer, they can comment on what they generally thought of it but not directly on its contents*

* Carlton don't get much of a run! :( bloody Essendon supporters around here have too much video editing power :mad:

Noice! :thumbsu:

The thought of the Bombers dominating the trailer or having the best moments in it is making me giggity:D

Noice! :thumbsu:

The thought of the Bombers dominating the trailer or having the best moments in it is making me giggity:D

and we're going to be subjected to it everywhere we look, "saturation media coverage" I think it's called! Glad I go to the footy rather than watching it on TV!!

Hey: any of you lucky buggers that went yesterday, ive noticed you havent spoken much about the evasive skills in the game (that maybe because you haven't been asked or CANT say). This feature is one that really intrests me and could be one of the more exciting features in the game....If you CAN talk about it is it similar to the MADDEN style with right stick movement? The blind turn, baulk, sidestep and fend off, to me, could be something that really makes this game!!!

You're a better man than me, Ross.

Bigant would be on the lookout for a new video editor if I was in your shoes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a better man than me, Ross.

Bigant would be on the lookout for a new video editor if I was in your shoes.

Well if I was a hawks supporter then he'd be gone - that thing that the Essendon player does to Buddy - outrageous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back