AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 11 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wouldnt let me go on air but they said they would read my email and text message out!!
This will create massive talkback listeners ringing in !!!!!!

As a fellow Saints man, i'm very keen to hear if you played with the Red,White and Black?

How'd you go with them, were they highly rated and did you slot many with the big blonde fella?

Saints played well.... I definitely got on top as soon as I became a bit more comfortable with the controls. No goals from Saint Nick..... but the Tip Rat got the best ever sneaky goal, which Ross will agree, perfectly matched what Milney gets away with in real life.

I also snapped a ripper from the boundary with him. Got pretty excited about that one! hahaha

The surprising star of the show was Kosi. Bagged 4 in the game I played....mainly from just being a cherry-picker from the goal-square though....but it was good to see him do something for a change.

Just to be clear, I am not the one drawing the prize!

The winner will receive their signed (or unsigned if requested!) copy a few days prior to retail release.
If we choose signed what part of the game would be signed? (hopefully not the disc)

I've never won anything either, so here's hoping. :)

---------------------

I'm happy to hear all the positive feedback about the game. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Saints played well.... I definitely got on top as soon as I became a bit more comfortable with the controls. No goals from Saint Nick..... but the Tip Rat got the best ever sneaky goal, which Ross will agree, perfectly matched what Milney gets away with in real life.

I also snapped a ripper from the boundary with him. Got pretty excited about that one! hahaha

The surprising star of the show was Kosi. Bagged 4 in the game I played....mainly from just being a cherry-picker from the goal-square though....but it was good to see him do something for a change.
Wow your kidding kosi actually did something

I've never won anything either, so here's hoping. :)

---------------------

I'm happy to hear all the positive feedback about the game. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

You'll have more chances to win if it doesn't happen this time, every Thursday now and through March.

So which teams were actually used in your game play?

By the sounds of it the teams I can pick up were:

Essendon, Richmond (both quality sides :p), St Kilda & Gold Coast.

Any others?

You'll have more chances to win if it doesn't happen this time, every Thursday now and through March.
The person who gets it today will they get it sent immediatley or after all other winners have been chosen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The MMGN preview is good as! Although the previewer likes to mention there is no franchise mode a few times....Ross did you make him aware of the season after season mode?

I'm just wondering now that AFL Live is finished has Big Ant started on the next game?

I think the developers need to re-work the game entirely then if this is happening :D

Just to be clear, I am not the one drawing the prize!

The winner will receive their signed (or unsigned if requested!) copy a few days prior to retail release.

I don't know how charitable you are, but you could perhaps auction off the the same thing with the proceeds going to Flood or quake victims or similar :p

I reckon you would end up with a significant Bid :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back