AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 12 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we're now down to Richmond(;););)), Melbourne, Fremantle, North Melbourne, Gold Coast, Geelong and Port Adelaide.:)

Well Gold Coast and Geelong were in the first video snippet but that then made it to the trailer which many teams are in so that mightn't count.

and lastly... because it just has a certain something :) - Oh and because there is a StKilda supporter here I promised it too.

nick2.jpg

Looks great and like the detail of having security sitting on a chair on the boundry. Not sure why Hawthorn flags would be waving though if Riewoldt just scored.

Well Gold Coast and Geelong were in the first video snippet but that then made it to the trailer which many teams are in so that mightn't count.
That's what I sort of figured.

Do the players get Muddy in a wet game? And will there be splashes when they run and fall to the ground?

I Remember where u told me you worked if i come in to get a copy is there anything you can share with me
and how many pictures are there of freo and how many other and what players

Might actually come in

Yeah, you will get to see everything Ross has sent me (its up and displayed all around)

i have one screenie of Dockers (with a couple of players in it) Am waiting for some more. The request has been put in with ross, but i guess he's busy in San Fran :)

Plus you go into the comp (if you order), of which there are now 2 prizes. Thanks to Ross for providing the extra prize!

Here is one for the Swans - now which teams have not had anyone *feature* in a screenshot or snippet?

adamg.jpg

Awesome likeness there Ross, great job

Port have featured little so far, how bout The Hoff or Chad???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, you will get to see everything Ross has sent me (its up and displayed all around)

i have one screenie of Dockers (with a couple of players in it) Am waiting for some more. The request has been put in with ross, but i guess he's busy in San Fran :)

Plus you go into the comp (if you order), of which there are now 2 prizes. Thanks to Ross for providing the extra prize!

ok i will try and come in next Friday which is my day off let me know if ur in then or when you are in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back