AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 12 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenno will see you then

and off topic i kicked a goal exactly like gary rohans today in a scratch match though of the game straight away

my question got totally over looked by ross i think :( lol bk on page 49, the biggish post congratulating him etc. :(

my question got totally over looked by ross i think :( lol bk on page 49, the biggish post congratulating him etc. :(

I didn't overlook it, I do read every post (I officially have no life - it's 5am here and I have meetings all day! :) )

Speccies are timing and a little luck - there is no specky button.

Trailer has been getting smashed on youtube :thumbsdown:. everyone is so dam negative

Just happens.... people even slam GTA, NBA2K...

I'm getting a thicker skin every day, I hang on to the hope that a quality game will sell and then it doesn't matter what they say.

Just happens.... people even slam GTA, NBA2K...

I'm getting a thicker skin every day, I hang on to the hope that a quality game will sell and then it doesn't matter what they say.

youtube comments are the biggest cesspool on the internet, i wouldn't loose much sleep over it

I think the general consensus is that people want to see a screenshot of majak daw if he is in the game.

Hey Ross can you confirm if major daw is in the game or not ?

I think he is but I'm not too sure.

I believe we're now down to Richmond(;););)), Melbourne, Fremantle, North Melbourne, Gold Coast, Geelong and Port Adelaide.:)

Gotta get at least an hour's sleep guys... I will look at some screenshots of Richmond, Melbourne, Fremantle, North Melbourne, Gold Coast, Geelong and Port Adelaide, as suggested, over the next few days.

(Although I do think Richmond are well catered for in the trailer!) {big shove and mark}

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port should be next in line for a screenshot. Didn't feature much in the trailer.

It will be opportunistic, taken as I get an opportunity to play over the next few days, so there probably won't be a specific order.

Gotta get at least an hour's sleep guys... I will look at some screenshots of Richmond, Melbourne, Fremantle, North Melbourne, Gold Coast, Geelong and Port Adelaide, as suggested, over the next few days.

(Although I do think Richmond are well catered for in the trailer!) {big shove and mark}
Richmond can never be too well catered for.;)

I do agree that Freo and Port probably deserve more representation over the rest...but...Richmond.:(

Ross I saw your post before about you have grown a thicker skin and you hang on to the hope it sells a quality game. Dont. Honestly, it if doesn't sell, you tried. Im 14 and would love to be you right now. Like you have done a fantastic job, keep up the good work.

Thats great and all, but trying doesn't pay the bills

We all know everyone on BF will buy it, but we need to get our friends and family into and make this succesful, so then Big Ant have the opportunity to make another iteration

Ross i'm sure has some sales targets that he needs to hit for some bonuses from the publisher. Every developer would have targets set by their publisher

I hope it goes off in sales for you Ross!

Ross it looks great the one thing i would pick on is when the Geelong player got pumped and tackled looked weird but because it was in slow mo but the thing that convinced me was at 11 seconds when the saints player got tackled and when the ball spilled a player was running to get it that really really impressed me

I cant wait for this game now bring on April Tasmania Vs Brisbane Fevola and Proud take on the Lion's as Bloody feud between Betrayal and hate can Akermanis's Tassie Devil's kill the pride of Brisbane or will the Lion's kill off the devil's hope with the Rangirangdo Banfield and Josh Drummond running rampant in Launceston.Voss Vs Akermanis Round 1

I cant wait for this game now bring on April Tasmania Vs Brisbane Fevola and Proud take on the Lion's as Bloody feud between Betrayal and hate can Akermanis's Tassie Devil's kill the pride of Brisbane or will the Lion's kill off the devil's hope with the Rangirangdo Banfield and Josh Drummond running rampant in Launceston.Voss Vs Akermanis Round 1
I want whatever he is smoking.....

Anyway, a bit of an obscure question for Ross.

Not sure how much you know as I'm assuming its up to Tru-Blu, but how much marketing and advertising will the game get? Most of my friends, who are mad AFL fans, had never even heard of the game until i mentioned that I pre-ordered it. So i wouldn't think a casual gamer or a casual AFL fan would have any clue either.

I just really do hope the game does well to support future releases. Hopefully IR Gurus haven't damaged the AFL games reputation to badly.... because I know some people have already dismissed it without even looking much into it based on the past games.

Does anyone know if I will be able to play AFL Live 2011 on my USA xbox360???? Will it be able to be downloaded???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back