AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 13 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll second that, only vision we have had so far is Gary Ablett putting Harry Taylor on his arse in the 5 second clip. :)

how about scarlett getting tackled also??

port + freo has had .5 secs and crows fairly similar melb in the same boat too atleast youve had more than them.. be patient more will be up...

Hey guys,

I've just been trying to identify some of the Pies players in the trailer. Can't seem to figure out who takes that grab at 0:12. Kinda looks like number 26 on his back but he doesn't really look like BJ. Also at 0:50, I'm guessing that's Chris Dawes? :confused: (I've also noticed you guys have made Dick bigger in the game ;))

Gotta say I'm really impressed with the majority of those player models. Great job BigAnt! :thumbsu:

This. Not to meantion Gd Old you've asked the same question probably 4 times now. Obviously it's not going to get answered.

Be fair, he is a Collingwood supporter, it takes them a little while to pick up on these things

We saw plenty of the new Gold Coast players looking like their real life counterparts (and no, not just the stolen players), so I would say so.;)

I was about to ask about this - Lucky I trawled 30 missed pages to catch up!

Any chance of one or two of the first year Suns players being screenied? Charlie Dixon or Mav Weller would be awesome. If not i'm sure there might be minimal interest in the campaigner who transferred from rugby.

Also was there any progress in finding out if an early release of the game could be auctioned for charity?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Player creator:
184221_194568987233021_193451077344812_555692_5235103_n.jpg

Looks very good, just 1200 more fans till we able to see the whole thing. :eek:

That's a lot of face options.
Creating past players/yourself/a muscular, glorified version of yourself should be fun.

Decent creator there, also for those commenting on the "afl live YouTube trailer" I wouldn't take much notice of them, us Footy fans here on BigFooty appreciate the time and effort that has gone into producing this next gen afl game, considering the budget, resources and target audience/tiny market

Be really great to create myself considering i am unable to play sports
running down the wing kicking a goal from 60 metres out ALA goddard style ;)
make the game your dream :D

Will be good to see myself with out the beer gut and ripped to the max!! I wonder if tattoos are in the body details section?? I think I remember reading that we could add them??

Doubt they will have a Batman template to choose tho.

Will be good to see myself with out the beer gut and ripped to the max!! I wonder if tattoos are in the body details section?? I think I remember reading that we could add them??

Doubt they will have a Batman template to choose tho.
Tattoos are in the creation.

There's a good amount, not sure about batman though.:p

Ahh true.

It'd be nice if anyone from here one.

Just so we can bombard him with questions for the week he has the game before us.

Well i don't know about you mate but if i get the game a week before anyone else i won't be logging here to check on info for it, ill be playing it!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back