AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 17 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last vid, Blues vs Demons final quarter.

View on Youtube in 720p for best quality.
[YOUTUBE]ZFBfehwgNjo[/YOUTUBE]

ALL DONE!

Thanks HBK, do u have psn if so what is it and i will smash ur ass:eek:
Nar jokes u would smash mine i havent played the game yet, but when i get good bring it on!:)

Not too sure if I read this correctly before and there are far too many posts to go back and check but is it possible to only have a 10 team custom league?

This thread is bringing in the lulz big time.

Anyone want some footage in amongst this amazing awesome lot of posts?

Bulldogs vs Demons 1st quarter at Etihad.

As before, youtube in 720p will provide best quality.
[youtube]FWmqG5VdJBk[/youtube]
Got Carlton Vs Melbourne 2nd quarter uploading right now, will give enough time to watch the rest of the winning posts play out.:D

why does kicking in count as a stat? am i incorrect in saying this is gay! Im sure it is an easily fixed problem :eek:

Thanks HBK, do u have psn if so what is it and i will smash ur ass:eek:
Nar jokes u would smash mine i havent played the game yet, but when i get good bring it on!:)

There a whole list of PSN and XBL names here for ya mate.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=807803

why does kicking in count as a stat? am i incorrect in saying this is gay! Im sure it is an easily fixed problem :eek:

Pretty sure it doesnt in real life too..

Last vid, Blues vs Demons final quarter.

View on Youtube in 720p for best quality.
[YOUTUBE]ZFBfehwgNjo[/YOUTUBE]

ALL DONE!

Just want to say a big thanks to HBK for the footage, it looks amazing especially because it is Melbourne footage. Have been dying to see some. Cheers mate. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a few more sleeps, christmas has come early this year :D :thumbsu:

Thread Part 18 is not far away!

I remember back in about thread 7, people were estimating we would be @ thread 17,18 when this game comes out.

cant wait!!!!

PSN:i2icho

I think HBK's videos have just made me want this game more. No offence to anyone else who has taped the game but HBK's are by far the best!:thumbsu:

The game still looks great. But from the videos the thing I would like to see worked on animation wise in future iterations. Would be the kick follow through. It just looks awkward seeing a big follow through when the kick just goes low and short. I reckon it would be good to see stab pass animations etc. Also from HBK's video's everyone is drilling the set shots, which has me a little worried. Anyone agree?

Just want to say a big thanks to HBK for the footage, it looks amazing especially because it is Melbourne footage. Have been dying to see some. Cheers mate. :thumbsu:
No worries, every piece of footage I get is as much for me as anyone else anyway.:p

I love watching them back and just marveling at how watchable the game is, it's really enjoyable watching the matches play out.
Is Holy Grail the only menu song? Like how Top Spin 4 only has like 1 song?
There's the Holy Grail and the McKenna song written by Dennis Cometti.

Also just wanted to mention those watching the videos that I put up today.

They're all actually not the default camera angle, this one used is the 'Broadcast' angle. Basically as far as I could tell, the differences from the regular angle was that it was a bit zoomed in just naturally. Also it would zoom in on crucial plays like mark's or just congested parts of the middle of the ground.

And on todays playtest. My personal highlight of the day:
Playing as Freo against Richmond, we're down 16-20 with seconds to go before half time. Pavlich takes a mark about 60 metres out, siren goes, I figure I might as well have a ping knowing that Pav is a nice big solid kick as it stands. I decide to go for a torp since it'll gain me that extra metre-age. Line up my shot and take the kick, it goes long, it bounces about 5 metres out and just to the left of the goalsquare. Nobody goes near it and the ball takes a big off break and into the goals! The best part was that it halted all the momentum the Tiges had built up and eventually led to us really breaking away in the following quarters. Was a very realistic feeling and situation.

The game still looks great. But from the videos the thing I would like to see worked on animation wise in future iterations. Would be the kick follow through. It just looks awkward seeing a big follow through when the kick just goes low and short. I reckon it would be good to see stab pass animations etc. Also from HBK's video's everyone is drilling the set shots, which has me a little worried. Anyone agree?

Probably cause the games are at Etihad with no wind whatsoever, i'd imagine it would get harder when theres wind.

Has anyone tried playing against the AI yet? if so how was the difficulty settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back