AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 17 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys he will (maybe) answer the question (if he can) when he sees the damn question.

He is not sitting here pressing F5 waiting for a new post. He runs a Business which im sure takes up a lot of his life, he has a family and he was at a play test today. Chill out

Your not allowed to say anything negative grrofunger. Any posts not regarding this game as Game of the Year should be reportable.

Some people take defending this games complete lack of features to the next level. Pretending you can't see a question that has been asked by about 6 people in a row is also a pretty low.

You summed up exactly what I was thinking.

If a lack of features is such a huge problem for you guys, don't buy the game and quit whinging. This is a thread for people who are excited and curious about decent AFL game. This thread doesn't need your negativity.

If a lack of features is such a huge problem for you guys, don't buy the game and quit whinging. This is a thread for people who are excited and curious about decent AFL game. This thread doesn't need your negativity.
Except, for the game to continue into the future and include more "features" we need everyone like this to buy the game. Let's hope that the immersive gameplay and great online matches can generate enough sales.
I'm sure it will once word and hopefully good reviews get out.

So Im buying this game regardless of its lack of features, but im not allowed to inquire about other things in the game?

Its a forum. Since when does everyone have to fall in line on a forum?

So Im buying this game regardless of its lack of features, but im not allowed to inquire about other things in the game?

Its a forum. Since when does everyone have to fall in line on a forum?

You don't. But the general consensus on this Forum is:
Gameplay is most important
The game will be bareboned feature wise but this will change in future editions
Big Ant needs all the support it can get

People are very easily offended and are defensive and I understand where you are coming from.

Hey everyone is here, I just registered today after thinking about registering for quite a while. I'm just wandering if people can answer some of the questions I have to ask.

Q1. Can we play two-player online on the same console?
Q2. Will GWS be in the game?
Q3. Will there be mini-games?
Q4. Like recent AFL Games (LOL) will there be the mission games? Like when you get put in a situation and you have to win like the team did in real life?
Q5. With creating a player, can you use him online?
Q6. Can you control a single player online or have to keep switching between different players on the team?
Q7. Will your player grow in skill from matches online or offline and become better?
Thanks guys, If you can answer these that would be great :)

I called around today, and I was told by both Kmart and Big W that they normally get stock in on a Thursday. Assuming that's true, I'd say that the game would have to come in on this Thursday, as receiving stock halfway through the day it's meant to be out is unlikely to happen in big stores like these.
So it looks like if some people are lucky ( I'll endeavour to be one of them ) then they could have this holy vessel in their possession this Thursday or Friday. Here's hoping.

Hey everyone is here, I just registered today after thinking about registering for quite a while. I'm just wandering if people can answer some of the questions I have to ask.

Q4. Like recent AFL Games (LOL) will there be the mission games? Like when you get put in a situation and you have to win like the team did in real life?
Q6. Can you control a single player online or have to keep switching between different players on the team?
Q7. Will your player grow in skill from matches online or offline and become better?

Re: AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 17 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

I called around today, and I was told by both Kmart and Big W that they normally get stock in on a Thursday. Assuming that's true, I'd say that the game would have to come in on this Thursday, as receiving stock halfway through the day it's meant to be out is unlikely to happen in big stores like these.
So it looks like if some people are lucky ( I'll endeavour to be one of them ) then they could have this holy vessel in their possession this Thursday or Friday. Here's hoping.

Thanks for this info, shal try to get mine then too!

Re: AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 17 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Thanks for this info, shal try to get mine then too!

So you cant help me?

This would be awesome if that happened! How good would it be to have it by next weekend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, I see. So this thread is reserved only for people to heap praise on the developers and gush about the game.

Shame on me for not following the rules. :rolleyes:

Do not even joke with me. I mean it. If I do not have the game in my possession next Friday, I will hurt you.

You got yourself into this situation. :p

wouldn't it more likely that a delivery comes early on Thursday morning (if not overnight) and they stock shelves so when the store opens at 9am or something its on the shelf?

doubtful they'd leave it 'out the back' for six days.

looks like this question will go unanswered again, hmmmmm, makes me think its not in the game, huge oversight if true

Your not allowed to say anything negative grrofunger. Any posts not regarding this game as Game of the Year should be reportable.

Some people take defending this games complete lack of features to the next level. Pretending you can't see a question that has been asked by about 6 people in a row is also a pretty low.

You summed up exactly what I was thinking.

To the bolded text above - so I was at a play session for four hours today and still managed to post on here while doing it - sorry for "ignoring you", I guess I am pretty low then in your estimation.

I have *never* baulked a question on here and have always said when things were left out of this game, seriously, get a grip - I don't think anyone has been as upfront about features in any game as we have, we have been totally open and honest. My first interview in The Age more than a year ago alerted you all to the focus of this game. In any case we cannot do more than show you the finished product at play sessions from coast to coast, as I was today.

I am not sure if the cumulative player stats are displayed, and if they are I am also not sure if it is only on the scoreboard (TV) on the menu during the season, I know it shows leaders in categories etc.. but as I can't play the game on my iPhone, which is where I am posting from, I can't be sure what is there.

To the bolded text above - so I was at a play session for four hours today and still managed to post on here while doing it - sorry for "ignoring you", I guess I am pretty low then in your estimation.

I have *never* baulked a question on here and have always said when things were left out of this game, seriously, get a grip - I don't think anyone has been as upfront about features in any game as we have, we have been totally open and honest. My first interview in The Age more than a year ago alerted you all to the focus of this game. In any case we cannot do more than show you the finished product at play sessions from coast to coast, as I was today.

I am not sure if the cumulative player stats are displayed, and if they are I am also not sure if it is only on the scoreboard (TV) on the menu during the season, I know it shows leaders in categories etc.. but I as I can't play the game on my iPhone which is where I am posting from I can't be sure what is there.
You're pretty much the worst bloke I've ever known. Just leave the forum, and take your crappy game with you.

;)

Ah, I see. So this thread is reserved only for people to heap praise on the developers and gush about the game.

Shame on me for not following the rules. :rolleyes:

No it's not, but when constant negativity and repetitive questions that have already been answered keep popping up. You get annoyed. I get your frustration, but appreciate the fact we are finally getting a decent AFL game.

You're pretty much the worst bloke I've ever known. Just leave the forum, and take your crappy game with you.

;)

If only I wasn't CEO of the company and could tell people what I really think of them like you can :p

If only I wasn't CEO of the company and could tell people what I really think of them like you can :p

You can tell me, I won't tell anyone. I promise:p
I admire your self control and the thick skin you've developed.

Are people on here going to jump straight online or do some SP first? I will probably play a few games and then muck around in Footy Factory (IMO, a very understated feature).

I'll be jumping straight into an exhibition game or two and then maybe do a NAB cup just to get a feel for the controls, although after three playtests I have a reasonable idea.

I then might do some editting and hop online!

Hey mate, I'll answer your questions
1. Yes
2. Not playable
3. Ill say no, but there is a training mode.
4. Nope
5. Dont think so
6. You have to keep switching, otherwise you would get smashed.
7. Offline, yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back