AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 18 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I walk up on the 21st, and there isn't a copy waiting for me, then EB will have to deal with my disgust for one, and find a way to replace the 10 games I steal as compensation :p

216447_118411451571022_100002065044022_139479_5687783_n.jpg

So close, yet so far. :(

(Picture posted by Andrew from Tru Blu)

hahahaha shit bloke:thumbsu:

Yeah I think that picture could be possible ammunition.

But I'm out of the game, I quit the business after the FIFA11 debacle of '10.
Might work later today. Stores would be courierd their deliveries throughout today I assume.

Chuck that disc pic in your phone and convince a store you asked your mate to prove he had it and he sent you that pic.

Off the current early release topic for a bit, but am I only only person who would have much preferred a voucher for Name a Game instead of AFL Photos as the preorder bonus? Would have been cheaper too (AFL Photo voucher = $30, Name a Game DVD voucher = $25)

Another great session today (and plenty of double rotations...ie one game on, one game off).

Got another batch of footage incoming. As promised Geelong will be the first up.

Also got Freo, Collingwood (VERY hard to get footage of them in play:rolleyes:), Sydney, GCS, Indigenous All Stars and the All Stars. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get footage of Brisbane as they just weren't used.

Now, onto the games. Had a bunch of games, won some, lost some (due to my teammates...;)).

But the best match I played (and definitely one of, if not the best of the day) was Richmond vs West Coast, I think (honestly have completely forgotten). Was a high scoring match, back and forth all game. Would get ahead by a few and just kept getting brought back.

We were down 62-63 with only about 3 minutes to go in the last quarter. Managed to scrounge a behind at one point which left us with about 1:30 to get us a goal (scores 63-63). Big kick out 60 metres towards the wing. Manage to get the spoil and am first to the ball and bring it back in to my teammate who marks 75 out (with 30 seconds to go) and puts a hurried kick right into the hotzone 40 metres out right in front and the Big Jack takes a great mark right on the siren. Needing to just score to win, Jack kicks straight and true and I manage to win it for the Tiges by a goal.:D

Was extremely tense right at the end, fantastic match. Nabbed me the poster too!:cool:

Oh and also saw Ross with a proper copy of an XBOX 360 version of AFL Live...if I had've owned a 360 then Ross would be in hospital right now and I'd be playing AFL Live in the comfort of my own home.:)

Oh and also saw Ross with a proper copy of an XBOX 360 version of AFL Live...if I had've owned a 360 then Ross would be in hospital right now and I'd be playing AFL Live in the comfort of my own home.:)

Damn! I knew I should've bailed on my midterm and gone to the play test instead!

Damn! I know I should've bailed on my midterm and gone to the play test instead!

I'm glad you realize it.

I hope for Glenno's sake that it isn't released this early. I'm not sure It being released on Wednesday afternoon could hurt it that much. Plus people like me who are going away can get some good playtime.

So considering we're now under a week away from release, has anyone actually seen any promos other than what is in game stores? Like TV/newspaper ads? I've seen nothing.

This weeks official playstation newsletter via email included AFL.
online version >
http://newsletters.eu.playstation.c...MAIL-HTML-NEWS_HEADER__LINK2TEXT-en_AU-121107

HBK, sounds like you had a good morning.
An upload feature for small parts of this game (last minute or highlights etc) would be great future inclusion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another great session today (and plenty of double rotations...ie one game on, one game off).

Got another batch of footage incoming. As promised Geelong will be the first up.

Also got Freo, Collingwood (VERY hard to get footage of them in play:rolleyes:), Sydney, GCS, Indigenous All Stars and the All Stars. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get footage of Brisbane as they just weren't used.

Now, onto the games. Had a bunch of games, won some, lost some (due to my teammates...;)).

But the best match I played (and definitely one of, if not the best of the day) was Richmond vs Fremantle I think (honestly have completely forgotten). Was a high scoring match, back and forth all game. Would get ahead by a few and just kept getting brought back.

We were down 62-63 with only about 3 minutes to go in the last quarter. Managed to scrounge a behind at one point which left us with about 1:30 to get us a goal (scores 63-63). Big kick out 60 metres towards the wing. Manage to get the spoil and am first to the ball and bring it back in to my teammate who marks 75 out (with 30 seconds to go) and puts a hurried kick right into the hotzone 40 metres out right in front and the Big Jack takes a great mark right on the siren. Needing to just score to win, Jack kicks straight and true and I manage to win it for the Tiges by a goal.:D

Was extremely tense right at the end, fantastic match. Nabbed me the poster too!:cool:

your a legend can't wait to see GCS's

But the best match I played (and definitely one of, if not the best of the day) was Richmond vs Fremantle I think (honestly have completely forgotten). Was a high scoring match, back and forth all game. Would get ahead by a few and just kept getting brought back.

Mate! What about the Grand Final replay? ;) haha nah some great games there even the last one with the 7 person frenzy was awesome.

After 3 playtest appearances, I am 7-0 going into AFL Live, unmatched!

Guy called Trey on Tru Blu's FB page is going off saying he has seen someone with the game, but the person wouldn't say where he got it from? That's weird???

Someone needs to go online, Print out the AFL LIVE 2011 cover, Put it on a empty PS3 case, And walk into EB quickly and say, Hey guys, Just letting you know Game down the street are selling AFL Live 2011 Now "Waves copy at him" then walk out, Do it too Big W and all! Surely that will work!

For Cat 4 Life here is the first of 2 Geelong vids.

View on Youtube in 720p for best quality.
[YOUTUBE]aYiSs1b3FiM[/YOUTUBE]

Next up will be a surprising effort from GCS against Freo. For all vids as well there are no 10 year olds screaming out in the background in ANY vid.:)

Should also mention BIG thumbs up for the TV choice, MASSIVE Tele for us to watch/play (and for me to record on).:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Someone needs to go online, Print out the AFL LIVE 2011 cover, Put it on a empty PS3 case, And walk into EB quickly and say, Hey guys, Just letting you know Game down the street are selling AFL Live 2011 Now "Waves copy at him" then walk out, Do it too Big W and all! Surely that will work!

Mate they would ask you to show them the Disc.

HBK the pies cats video is not available in 720p. Just thought i'd let ya know

Forgot to add that I got Goal of the Day with Varcoe (in the pocket did a banana running along the boundary) had all the Big Ant staff cheering that on. Even HBK can vouch that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back