AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 18 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against my better judgement I gave in to the pressure and decided to see if Kanga_Fan was trolling or not...

I called every EB within 30km of where he says he lives and, you guessed it, "it's coming out on the 21st"

We can stop this speculation, for the time being at least.

Wow, you are committed

Against my better judgement I gave in to the pressure and decided to see if Kanga_Fan was trolling or not...

I called every EB within 30km of where he says he lives and, you guessed it, "it's coming out on the 21st"

We can stop this speculation, for the time being at least.

haha. Kanga_Fan must feel pretty silly right now

Ross,

Is it possible to create the players and teams of WAFL and have a mock fixture of the 2011 season with just those created teams playing against each other. Or if you create a team it can only be played against an AFL team?

For those who have ordered online, I hope delivery is quick because the next day is Good Friday and there will be no post. Oh and Anzac day following Monday.

Does AFL Live support system link play (ie, two consoles networked, not over XB Live) on the 360?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just wondering if a free kick be given after a goal is kicked and the goal is paid

where and when is tomorrows playtest?

Here::

The *final* play session is at Big Ant HQ as follows:

Friday 15th April
8am - 1pm
Food Court, Ground Floor
271 Collins Street, enter near the Lindt Chocolate shop

We will have designers, coders, myself, on hand at various times to discuss all things AFL Live. We also will have some posters to give out to those that win matches on the day :)

For those who have ordered online, I hope delivery is quick because the next day is Good Friday and there will be no post. Oh and Anzac day following Monday.

Haha public holidays slipped my mind :eek: :(

I will have saved $$ by doing so, longer wait... odds are that i will be buying a local copy on release day for the 360 :D

What have you done to me Ross??? I told myself I wouldn't get over excited, then 20 minutes later I've called most stores that could sell the game near me. :eek:

All I gathered is that Dick Smith will have it tomorrow. But one store said that they'd have it in store (but not selling unfortunately:eek:), and another store said their distribution centre would have it tomorrow.

All the while, the guy who's had the most access to it out of probably everyone on the planet has a copy sitting at home and taunting us with it!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back