AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 18 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My first post on here after reading these forums for last 2 weeks non stop,
I have just rang jb eb and game and all same response it is arriving Wednesday but will be sold next thursday

any chance of dockers footage
Probably going to be unlikely unless a Freo fan plays. If they're picked and I'm not the on one of the controlling teams then I will endeavor to grab a quarter or more though. Although I have a feeling that Collingwood will be picked in about 90% of matches...

:

All I gathered is that Dick Smith will have it tomorrow. But one store said that they'd have it in store (but not selling unfortunately:eek:), and another store said their distribution centre would have it tomorrow.

which dick smith said they would have it tomorrow I want to call them?

Just rang my local EB in Sydney thinking that being in NSW they wouldn't care about an AFL release date so it might be a weak point for an early release....negative! Damn it!

Will try and get as much footage as possible from as many different teams as possible (unfortunately the team choices will often be out of my hands though).

Probably going to be unlikely unless a Freo fan plays. If they're picked and I'm not the on one of the controlling teams then I will endeavor to grab a quarter or more though. Although I have a feeling that Collingwood will be picked in about 90% of matches...

fair enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

which dick smith said they would have it tomorrow I want to call them?

I *think* it was the Brighton store. But judging from what the other Dick Smith said and when other stores are getting it, he probably meant they were getting it into the distribution warehouse, rather than the actual store.

have confirmed with a couple of local game stores that they have stock but will not sell until someone breaks the date.

Time to put the pressure on guys

Stores will get in on Tuesday arvo, Wednesday at the very latest. Whether or not it gets sold then is a complete lottery, but it wouldn't surprise me if it got broken.

The only reason FIFa 11 didn't get broken last year is because EA told any store in the country that if they broke, the store would recieve a $10,000 fine. Unless something similar is in place, at least one store will break, and then all will follow.

Stores will get in on Tuesday arvo, Wednesday at the very latest. Whether or not it gets sold then is a complete lottery, but it wouldn't surprise me if it got broken.

The only reason FIFa 11 didn't get broken last year is because EA told any store in the country that if they broke, the store would recieve a $10,000 fine. Unless something similar is in place, at least one store will break, and then all will follow.

My mate works at game in Werribee and he told me they have their stock, but they cannot sell until they get confirmation of a break from head office

fair enough

Damod15,

I must say Freo are pretty good. I myself am a Essendon fan but i went Freo because of Arron Sandilands because i wanted to get the feel of how good he was in the ruck. And i must say that he is very dominant. Freo are good team and i scored a Goal with Matty Pavlich from the 50 on the run from the boundary, which is highly unlikely in AFL 2011.

My mate works at game in Werribee and he told me they have their stock, but they cannot sell until they get confirmation of a break from head office

Yeah exactly.

So we either need a) A dumbass or b) Someone who is willing to sell it early, of which there are a few floating around. Some people believe in sticking to it, some like being ahead of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back