AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSE Superstore Maribyrnong said April 20 release date

Yup DSE Watergardens are the same. However, spoke to my mate who works there this morning and he said they (head office) always forget to remove the embargo on stuff like this so he said he wouldn't surprise me if the system still wouldn't let him sell it on the 20th.

Hoping there is news of Big W or Target leaking soon...

Edit:

Watergardens is my centre, so ya saved me time from calling/walking in
cheers haha:thumbsu:

If I knew a Bombers supporter was running it, I would've come in just to troll you. :p

I was hoping for extended lols from last night, my god did you guys deliver!! Would read again.

I'm happy with Monday or Tuesday, I've still got a buttload of uni stuff to finish before Easter, so not having it is probably a good thing.

OK guys, this is the best bit of info I've received for the last few days:

Just spoke to the EB store I pre-ordered with in the Melbourne CBD and they confirmed stock left the warehouse yesterday and they have received notification to sell on Tuesday at the latest. This is a great result :)

I was hoping for extended lols from last night, my god did you guys deliver!! Would read again.

I'm happy with Monday or Tuesday, I've still got a buttload of uni stuff to finish before Easter, so not having it is probably a good thing.

Yeah but I spend all of my time on these forums trying to find out if it's been leaked in Melbourne, so I might as well be playing since I'm not studying for my midterm on Thursday anyway lol.

Yeah but I spend all of my time on these forums trying to find out if it's been leaked in Melbourne, so I might as well be playing since I'm not studying for my midterm on Thursday anyway lol.
I'm planning on cordoning off a couple of hours tomorrow, smash everything out, then I've got the week free ahead of me, for the most part.

It's not gonna happen, but it reads well here.

Just created an Aussie PS3 account, hoping to find a trailer/wallpaper/avatar/anything to play on my big TV instead of rewatching the trailer online. Still bummed there's no demo available, but I understand the mindset of what Big Ant's doing with it. Innovative, at least from what I see over here in the US. New franchise showing new users in an in-store environment and getting the full game feel. Very cool.

I've got to say, the Aussie PS3 store is really, really bad. Do you guys on PS3 create a US or UK account instead of an Aussie account? Just wondering. I really didn't expect it to be THAT bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back