AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stores will not tell you if they have it.
You need to go with the receipt and disk pics, then you will know if they have it or not

******** at Big W that sold a copy last night and denied it stated to me on the phone then. That even if there is proof of a receipt from another store he will not sell it as the store will get a 200000 fine. I swear this guy is the biggest ****

Ring Me house you punk ass Richo Lover lmao.

I wait to Monday if not in I got one waiting in W.A to be sent to me express post.

Ring Me house you punk ass Richo Lover lmao.

I wait to Monday if not in I got one waiting in W.A to be sent to me express post.

Just rang EB Games Carlingford. Made progress, although he said they didn't have it in stock, when I said I was looking at the K-mart receipt he seemed very confident they would be given orders to sell as soon as stock arrives (so did the girl he was working with). Also said he would inquire and ring head office.

My local EB have it but won't sell until they have official word on a broken release date. I told her it's being sold in some places but she wouldn't budge...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool, when you play can you check out the custom team thing? thats if you ain't busy tearing up the legendary achievment on 1 player.:p

also im the guy: ELiit3 x BeeTz

Definitely. Am keen on checking the custom team out early, might even look at it first. My mate and I have been preparing a custom team to make for a while now :eek:

My local EB have it but won't sell until they have official word on a broken release date. I told her it's being sold in some places but she wouldn't budge...

Chadstone? i just spoke to a girl and said she hasnt heard that places are selling. she is calling head office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back