AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waste of time imo.

Nothing better to do. Was worth a shot.

Now sitting back with a few cold ones and waiting for the Hawks' demolition of the Weagles in an hour's time :thumbsu::D

Will more than likely be able to get the game from somewhere on Monday I'm thinking.....If not through a broken release date, then just through stores actually having it in stock by then and selling it none the wiser.

should be back on here about 1pm WST will post pics and any vids that I can once Ive got it in my hot little hand

This.:(

We have no chance today.

OFF TOPIC: I agree. Though there are 2 minor concerns for us IMO. Your form isn't terrible at the moment and with the loss of Stratton, your tall forwards will be licking their lips IF your midfield can win enough of it and get it in there quickly. On the other hand, your boys had a tough slog last week and we should be the fresher team down in Tassie.

ON TOPIC: If anyone gets the game somewhere near Toowoomba (yeh right) sometime over the weekend, post here! :D

JUST GOT IT FROM KMART MORLEY.....winning

Wait a sec, im wasting my time telling you. thankyou freofan mundy/ shane

I am going to do this, i going to call all the stores in marion and see who has it in stock

Mate have u read my previous posts. Marion big w have it but. Being idiots even after I said people r selling it an there is proof. Kmart Marion deny having it as well. Damn iphones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AMCHHK.jpg

This thread is full of it :(

Big W Ballarat got 3 copies on both PS3 and 360 and have sold them all.

I didn't believe them so I asked when they got them in and he said on the 13th. This could be true then.

This store broke GT5 date so I know they are good for it. Can't believe I missed this!!

Called EVERYWHERE in Ballarat, no stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back