AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to play a bit of 2k11 and it wouldnt load it just gets stuck with all the teams displayed at the start aghhh I hope my ps3 isn't ****ed :0

Delete game data and re-install. It happened to me and I was told to do this. It worked. Don't worry about PS3 unless other games aren't working as well.

Just went to play a bit of 2k11 and it wouldnt load it just gets stuck with all the teams displayed at the start aghhh I hope my ps3 isn't ****ed :0
i got that too you need to delete the settings and the game data utility then install the update again and keep tapping the start and the x button till you get to the main menu:D

Agree 5 mins too short dont get real scores and 10 too long ffs 7 minutes shouldve been an option

The game is sped up and is 'faster' than real life so I think 5 minute quarters will be perfect. I play 2k11 with 5 min quarters and NHL 11 with 7 minute periods (thirds) so I like my sports games to last 20-25 minutes. May not get the most realistic scores and stats but I find it just works really well in terms of close games and players' stamina levels etc.

Really wish there was a 'player lock' feature for this version of the game but am happy to wait for 'Be a pro/My player' mode in the next iteration.

And finally...Bring on the QLD release already!!!

Been playing it a bit and have stopped for some lunch.

its really good. only criticism so far is that you cant check individual player stats during a game.
Maybe im wrong- is there anyway you can do this??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so close to "crying" now. I just can't believe the game is out there and its not in this state. Freakin hell, what would it cost for one of you perthian's to buy a copy put it on Ebay and I will buy it off you with express post to have it by Tuesday?

You're in Queensland, right? Good news. I just called EB Games in Carindale, they're getting it in Monday morning and the lady said they'll break the release date. Let's hope this goes through! :D

I'm so close to "crying" now. I just can't believe the game is out there and its not in this state. Freakin hell, what would it cost for one of you perthian's to buy a copy put it on Ebay and I will buy it off you with express post to have it by Tuesday?

For **** sake dude. ****en settle down. It's A video game

You're in Queensland, right? Good news. I just called EB Games in Carindale, they're getting it in Monday morning and the lady said they'll break the release date. Let's hope this goes through! :D

Dude that's awesome. Where abouts is Carindale though, or is every store in Brisbane getting it then?

Mitho - Settle down, everyones posting how good it is, maybe I want to play it eh?

Dude that's awesome. Where abouts is Carindale though, or is every store in Brisbane getting it then?

Mitho - Settle down, everyones posting how good it is, maybe I want to play it eh?

It's sort of an outer suburb. Easy to get to if you jump on a bus. I'd say that if Carindale get it on Monday, Brisbane City will get it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back