AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone tried any Queensland stores today? I tried some where I live yesterday but I get the feeling it's the same situation as the Vic's, in that the stores will probably get their stock tomorrow and surely (hopefully) one of the Kmart's or Big W's etc. will break the date.....?

Gotta work til 2pm tomorrow then I'll be onto it like a fat kid with cake. :thumbsu:

I tried every store near me today and BIG W isn't getting any stock they didn't even know about it. K-mart/Target isn't selling till thursday. Sorry mate. Im near Browns Plains those are my shops.

Absolutely loving this game, even more so that Collingwood is 12 on my ladder :D

I tried every store near me today and BIG W isn't getting any stock they didn't even know about it. K-mart/Target isn't selling till thursday. Sorry mate. Im near Browns Plains those are my shops.

They all say they will release it on Thurs mate, thing is, if the release date is broken (which it basically is) then when they find out about it they will release it as soon as the stock arrives.

I reckon it will be Monday or Tuesday at the latest for pretty much every state that doesn't have it yet.

yeah I will probably call in to my EB (Geelong - Market Square) tomorrow but I will pay a visit to JB Hi-Fi also too see if they are selling it and if they are and EB is not I will get it from JB and get my money back from the pre-order at EB

Just rang EB Sunbuy, they have heard its available in Perth but even if they had stock, which they dont, they wouldnt sell it unless a vic store breaks the date.

Why doesn't sum1 try taking the pics every1 has posted of the rcpt and game and see if they release?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A massive negative are injuries, playing a game against collingwood with 5 min quarters and medium injuries.

Half way through the last quarter
Cox
Priddis
Lecras
Swift
S.Selwood
Shuey
Glass
Strijk
Kennedy
are all injured

Would be interested to here from Ross or others on this. What happens if you turn the injuries down to 'low'? Still too many injuries or not enough then?

Got my copy, had to cancel my pre order at EB because they didn't have any stock in yet but in the same shopping centre target had it for sale already.

Anyway my thoughts of the game are Big Ant have done a great job, gameplay is ****ing awesome and hard to master, create a team options ok, needs a few more things like being able to select what numbers the players in your team wear, the option to select the individual colours you want as a opposed to pre set colours, but a great designs to choose from.

Played 2 games offline so far, West Coast v Gold Coast and N Ablett and Brennan kick my arse up forward and gazza was mopping up posessions in the midfeild, second game i played was an inter-club match WCE v WCE which was a closer game i was 13 points down when the 5 min warning flashed up and got 2 quick goals and the team seemed to lift at the centre bounce got a quick (and rare) clean clearence and a mark to JK 50 metres out when the final siren blow, nailed the goal to win by 5 points! JK ending with 4 goals. enough about my thoughts now, might go have some more fun, and i am really feeling for those of you yet to get your copy, trust me it is worth the wait, the last 2 years of pain has been cured by this game.

A massive negative are injuries, playing a game against collingwood with 5 min quarters and medium injuries.

Cox
Priddis
Lecras
Swift
S.Selwood
Shuey
Glass
Strijk
Kennedy
are all injured

I had the same thing happen to me, was rubbish and then for the next game the injured layers were automatically replaced but not put back in the team when they were fit, bit of a bugger as I played a few games with some chump in ruck before I realised I had to manually put Cox back in (boom boom)

the other thing annoying me is more my lack of practice but its far too easy for th AI to chip around especially in front of goal

Just rang EB Sunbuy, they have heard its available in Perth but even if they had stock, which they dont, they wouldnt sell it unless a vic store breaks the date.

Same here. Went into my EB in Cairns to trade a couple of games and see if they had it. Told them it had been broken in WA & SA and the EB guy told me if it was broken in QLD he would give it to me on the spot.

He also said it will most likely hit the shelf Monday/Tuesday.

Cox
Priddis
Lecras
Swift
S.Selwood
Shuey
Glass
Strijk
Kennedy
are all injured
Can you set the injuries to extreme for 1 game and post what happens??
As that & the hardest? difficulty is required for a trophy. Think you even have to play a full season with it. You'd have no players left.

Got my copy, had to cancel my pre order at EB because they didn't have any stock in yet but in the same shopping centre target had it for sale already.

This is a blow to the EB games stores, they already have a higher price on the game and if people go into Target and see it on the shelf early and cheaper they're going to lose sales on this title and maybe more down the track.

Hopefully EB games gets the game tomorrow and can sell straight away to make up for losing sales before they get stock.

Can you shrug tackles in the game? The one thing I noticed when watching footage on YouTube is tackles were always successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back