AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 20 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah the instruction booklet is pretty cool

Options for balanced or attacking or defensive for your forwards ruck midfield and backline

Plus positioning tactics and kick out tactics

Without having played the game yet, I reckon this is where people may be going wrong on the harder difficulties when they say the AI never messes up. Perhaps try playing around with all the different tactics against different teams depending on what they are doing to beat you...?

Great to know these options are all in :thumbsu:

ive posted this a few times with no answer because people where to caught up with where they could get the game before its proper release...

anyway, has anyone had a chance at looking at creating a compition, i read somewhere that you were able to do it along with making new players and teams.

i just wanna know what exactly does it include???

I still don't understand people complaining about the quality of commentary when it wasn't Big Ant who DID the Commentary. And if the commentary and frequency of injuries are the only problem, then we are sitting pretty.

After playing AFL Live at a playtest a while back I know I'll be playing this one a long time after unlike the old AFL titles.

ive posted this a few times with no answer because people where to caught up with where they could get the game before its proper release...

anyway, has anyone had a chance at looking at creating a compition, i read somewhere that you were able to do it along with making new players and teams.

Your question wasn't answered because people either don't know or don't give a crap. There's no need to ask it ten times.

Could someone take some gameplay of the season modes features for us? I haven't got it yet and I wanna see as much gameplay as possible. :)

Hey dude i love your enthusiasm, i probably wouldve been the same at 14, but dont u want to find out some of this stuff yourself when you finally get the game home? I wanna have some suprises left to discover for myself!! Were you the type of kid at xmas that spends weeks squeezing, pinching, rattling and shaking all the pressies under the tree? You have been entertaining ill give you that...just dont have a meltdown before you get the game!!!

Considering going and getting my PS2 out and putting in AFL Live 2004. Worth it fellas?

I was going to go play AFL 2005 on my xbox the other day, but then I found out my controller is screwed :\ maybe it was a sign from god for me not to play that horrible thing they call an AFL game :p

I still don't understand people complaining about the quality of commentary when it wasn't Big Ant who DID the Commentary. And if the commentary and frequency of injuries are the only problem, then we are sitting pretty.

After playing AFL Live at a playtest a while back I know I'll be playing this one a long time after unlike the old AFL titles.

Because the commentary is part of the game that they purchased?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can create a Custom Season with as many custom teams as you want for as many rounds I believe. Thats what the option leads me to believe however I havent done it yet.

I wonder if we can get to a point where genuine criticisms about the game can be made without someone saying 'get over it', 'turn the injuries off it you don't like it', 'turn the commentary off then, sook.'

Hey guys, There's been lots of people asking about AFL Live and whether its out. We would love to give you guys games as SOON as we get them, but our relationships with our vendors and the ability to give you guys cool stuff would suffer if we broke the contractual agreement that we have with them. I encourage you guys to check out our notes section for more info, and promise I will give you all an update tomorrow :)

From EB Games Facebook.

From EB Games' Facebook page.

Hey guys, There's been lots of people asking about AFL Live and whether its out. We would love to give you guys games as SOON as we get them, but our relationships with our vendors and the ability to give you guys cool stuff would suffer if we broke the contractual agreement that we have with them. I encourage you guys to check out our notes section for more info, and promise I will give you all an update tomorrow :)

EDIT: Beaten by winga26.

You can create a Custom Season with as many custom teams as you want for as many rounds I believe. Thats what the option leads me to believe however I havent done it yet.

thanks mate, at least someone has a contructive answer unlike some douchbags... looking forward to it... would like see who would win just an interstate comp, ie every team in afl other then victoria lol

From EB Games' Facebook page.

EDIT: Beaten by winga26.

For the people in gippsland...

EB Games Gippsland VIC At this stage the game is still on track for a 21st release.

This is what gippslands eb games facebook page stated when i told him about WA having it and that i was wondering if they would release it any earlier.

thanks mate, at least someone has a contructive answer unlike some douchbags... looking forward to it... would like see who would win just an interstate comp, ie every team in afl other then victoria lol
Lol, wipe your period blood off your keyboard before typing.

I wonder if we can get to a point where genuine criticisms about the game can be made without someone saying 'get over it', 'turn the injuries off it you don't like it', 'turn the commentary off then, sook.'
The injuries arent excessive. At all. So therefore, you are being a sook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back