AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 20 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross, or anyone who knows, when playing online and someone quits on you, is that recorded as a win?

If not, then it'll just be a giant quit fest.

Ross, or anyone who knows, when playing online and someone quits on you, is that recorded as a win?

If so, I'll only be playing against blokes from BigFooty. :thumbsu:

Lol you have to be trolling now.
Actually a lot of people spell apologise the American way, the same as realize, color etc.

Keep scratching at that barrel though.

GRAMMAR FIIIIIIIIGHT!

Not sure if it counts as a win but if someone leaves they get a penalty of some kind. didnt really read the manual

The injuries arent excessive. At all. So therefore, you are being a sook.

You are being a prepubescent girl who is handling the slightest criticisms like you made the game.

Can someone please take a pic of all the different camera angles we can play on.I hope its not just that side view or above the ground...End pan Low and High in it ?

Someone said in the "Your Online Record?" thread said that it isnt recorded as a win, extreme disappointment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so really people are going to go in now quitting if they start to lose by too much to keep a perfect record.. Wow the only thing that is actually disapointing imo but i'll deal with it. i ain't gonna have a big b*tchfit over it like some people with the injuries deal ;) :p

Oh how I hate the American butchering of the English language.
Heeeey maaaan, you gotta luuuuurn how to speak Americaaan.

I luuuuurve mah vowels because I'm Americaaan.

To anyone who may know.

As of 9 o'clock tommorrow morning if all stores in victoria or the country for that matter are given the green light to officialy sell the game will my pre-order still be availabe for pick up on thursday the 21st.

I ask because someone said that stores will only hold pre-orders for no more than a day or two past the release date.

And im not sure if it is two days from the date it is officialy being sold or the day it was officialy meant to be released in this case the 21st.

Any info will help.

To anyone who may know.

As of 9 o'clock tommorrow morning if all stores in victoria or the country for that matter are given the green light to officialy sell the game will my pre-order still be availabe for pick up on thursday the 21st.

I ask because someone said that stores will only hold pre-orders for no more than a day or two past the release date.

And im not sure if it is two days from the date it is officialy being sold or the day it was officialy meant to be released in this case the 21st.

Any info will help.

because the official release date is the 21st, the pre orders will still be active. so it will be fine.

So, anyone with the game want to post gameplay videos, maybe creating a team, creating the guernsey etc. I need my fix

Im 1st on percentage playing as West Coast on professional. After the first 4 or so matches Ive just started dominating though. Expect my lead to open up in the next 8 or so rounds.

Ech.... How boring....

If I was a westcoast fan, I'd have more fun being 8th or so on the ladder and struggling to win / keep up there, Wtf @ you being on professional and being first? :confused: Is there a difficulty higher than professional?

If the AI is too easy, I'll probably only be playing this game for a week or two and then from then on out just casually against friends etc...

I'd rather really really hard AI over "alright" AI... FIFA is really good at doing this!

I don't want to be first with essendon on the ladder.... It'll be so boring, I want to be winning and losing games, I want to be struggling to make top 5-6 at best, Not WINNING!

Relax mate, there are 2 levels higher than that.

Jesus, so many people freaking out over a game they haven't played yet.
That was bloody hilarious.

That kid needs to chill instead of flipping his shit about something he wasn't sure of. In fact, that pretty much goes for everyone in these threads so far.

I believe there is 2 difficulty levels above "pro", BomberJosh.

Had a go at the game yet grro? Your not one to hide how you feel about something so dying to hear your impressions ;)

Anyone had a chance to try out all the different tactics/setups a bit more now?

Hanging to play this game....NHL 11/NBA 2k11 it is for now though I guess :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back