AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 21 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just played a good game against Essendon on rookie mode.
They should have blown me away in the 2nd quarter, but they kept on missing. Like 8.1 (49) to 7.8 (50) early in the 3rd quarter. I suddenly got on top in the last quarter and won by 4 goals.
If Essendon had kicked though goals in the 2nd quarter, they probably would have won.

Ross, do you believe momentum plays a big role in this game?

Ross, please put the ability to check individual stats in game or at the end, I know some people dont care and want other fixes, but this and using a custom team in a normal season are the most important issues to me, the gameplay seems perfect as well.

2 Speckies tonights. One to McPhee, excellent Hanger and one to Schammer, who took a crashing one player mark over Gary Ablett.

Amateur difficulty and I still can't win against the Suns.

Looking through the Geelong player ratings and noticed that Duncan is only 62. Disappointing. The young guys that haven't even played a real game are higher.

Man JarrodAtBigAnt isn't very good haha. 147 on the rankings to my 153.

Looking through the Geelong player ratings and noticed that Duncan is only 62. Disappointing. The young guys that haven't even played a real game are higher.

Agreed, I noticed this. Duncan should be 75ish.

Also Luke Shuey is 71 compared Gaff (who whilst is good has only played 4 rounds) who is 75. And to top that off, Scott McMahon who is 83. Wtf is this lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should come up as a yellow hud element on your side of the screen? I think.... down near the interchange?

EDIT: I should add that we will be making a change to injury frequency in the patch.

is there any chance of making the players run faster that others
E.G. S.Hill being faster that say kruizer
the only thing that i am having problems with
game is awesome

Controller settings -> Square

Change player select to manual.

The game been a blast since I changed that.

Seems I've helped a couple of people with this little hint. Works wonders for offline play :thumbsu:

****in having a blast online. I've really figured out how to create space in amongst the congestion now and because of this, I've noticed the difference in players' sprint speeds more. Again, well done Big Ant Studios.

Just beat Collingwood in a classic, final scores 10 5 65 to 9 1 55

1st: 2 0 12 - 4 0 24
2nd: 5 3 33 - 6 0 36
3rd: 6 5 41 - 8 0 48
4th: 10 5 65 - 9 1 55

Seems I've helped a couple of people with this little hint. Works wonders for offline play :thumbsu:

****in having a blast online. I've really figured out how to create space in amongst the congestion now and because of this, I've noticed the difference in players' sprint speeds more. Again, well done Big Ant Studios.
There is no option for manual player select for me?

start a single match, press start and controller option
Cheers, I was trying to do it through the menu.

Also yeah, Knighta the guy on top has played 21 more games than the guy in second and 15 more than the guy in third lol

Great game, really well done you can see the hard work put in. For people having trouble with the congestion all you need to do is punch instead of tap in the ruck and you'll be fine. You might have to cop a few more stoppages but eventually the ball frees up and your through for a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back