AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 23 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game has unrealistic expectations of Kelvin Moore's kicking ability.

Got a free kick against Illnino on his 50 metre line, after the final siren had gone...game still wanted me to take a shot!:D

Okay so i just beat a guy by 38 pts with my custom team. The guy then sends a message saying i'm useless and i should use a proper team. so i used gold coast. beat him by 90 pts. he apologised and said i was 'too good' which i graciously thanked him for saying lol

Just played a game 3v1 and everytime I had shot on goal at least two of them came over the mark to smother my shot, was terribly frustrating. Came away with the win though.

Just played a match that I won by 12 points, had a whole 36 tackles for the match (also had 6 posters from 9 behinds, including an incredible 4 posters from set shots in a row).

GAMEISNOTATACKLEFEST

Am in the top 20 on PSN now too, from just 46 games (with a total still of 10 quitters/disconnections). Position wise I'm the 2nd best for games played. Coming for you Illnino.;)

Okay so i just beat a guy by 38 pts with my custom team. The guy then sends a message saying i'm useless and i should use a proper team. so i used gold coast. beat him by 90 pts. he apologised and said i was 'too good' which i graciously thanked him for saying lol
Are you playing again tonight?...you beat me with your custom team by 118pts last time:eek:...i'd love a rematch lol..my xbl is Mickyjohn..i am placed 71 and slowly catching ya!

GAMEISNOTATACKLEFEST

I endorse this whole heartedly :thumbsu:

Am in the top 20 on PSN now too, from just 46 games (with a total still of 10 quitters/disconnections). Position wise I'm the 2nd best for games played. Coming for you Illnino.;)

Nice one on cracking the 20. I'm 9th now so I guess your new goal would be to crack the top 10. I've played a few more games than you but I think because I use the Hawks and they are better than Richmond (in-game and in-real life ;)), I don't think I get as much xp for winning matches....Is that right?

Might have to start using Gold Coast in random matches to get more xp, but I guess I then run the risk of matching up against a really good player using Freo or Collingwood.

Good game anyway, shame you couldn't slot that last one from a mere 120 meters out - And directly in front! :p

I endorse this whole heartedly :thumbsu:

Nice one on cracking the 20. I'm 9th now so I guess your new goal would be to crack the top 10. I've played a few more games than you but I think because I use the Hawks and they are better than Richmond (in-game and in-real life ;)), I don't think I get as much xp for winning matches....Is that right?

Might have to start using Gold Coast in random matches to get more xp, but I guess I then run the risk of matching up against a really good player using Freo or Collingwood.

Good game anyway, shame you couldn't slot that last one from a mere 120 meters out - And directly in front! :p
Hahaha, missed it by THAT much.

I believe it's geared that you get extra for winning as a lower ranked side. I generally get 2000xp for a regular win and bonuses for the bonus things like streak and I think sometimes there might be that team weighting. Sometimes pumping it up by about 400 more points?

I went my custom team (a fair GWS) against a bloke who played as Richmond, as I had just played a plonker as Richmond and thought it was him again....I was wrong and got smashed due to my team just not having any run. Won't be trying that again.:eek:

I've only used a couple of teams online as I like to get to know what I've got, does shit me when Richmond's backline is just woeful half the time (as I know it is in real life...but :() and I can never win the ruck against any semi-decent opponent. But I will keep persevering.:D

Just played a fellow by the name on kzeppo, I smashed him 111-11. But I applaud him for not quiting, cheers!

Wow what the... Was playing against gold coast thinking i was gone for sure, ended up with a strong last quarter and up pops the step into my office badge. Glad i decided to play some more quick games before bed after a dissappointing few rounds of bc2

Ah just looked up a few posts, looks like i have the wiseman to thank for that :)

Wiseman I just added you on XBL my gamertag is Quy Amour, wanna have a game??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So to not have it into a ******ed tackle fest as usual what do you do? handball/quick kick it more? Bump more? Use the radar to hit a target than just kicking it to a contest? I find most games for me aren't as bad as they were at first but sometimes I just can't get the ball away, even after trying to shrug and quickly dispose of it.

Will be a lot better when speed makes a more notable difference.

I've only used a couple of teams online as I like to get to know what I've got, does shit me when Richmond's backline is just woeful half the time (as I know it is in real life...but :() and I can never win the ruck against any semi-decent opponent. But I will keep persevering.:D

That is the most frustrating thing. Played against rapidshave last night and lost 64-51 or something, was about level at 3 quarter time but he kicked clear in the last. Lost hitouts 25-8 and I would put money on at least 6 of those being throw ins. Game was at Etihad and every centre bounce he just smashed it forward usually allowing his CHF to run onto it and get it inside 50.

Bloody annoying too when the game puts Jack in the ruck.

That is the most frustrating thing. Played against rapidshave last night and lost 64-51 or something, was about level at 3 quarter time but he kicked clear in the last. Lost hitouts 25-8 and I would put money on at least 6 of those being throw ins. Game was at Etihad and every centre bounce he just smashed it forward usually allowing his CHF to run onto it and get it inside 50.

Bloody annoying too when the game puts Jack in the ruck.

Ruck punch distance and accuracy has been tuned in the patch.

so I've come to this section of the board to look for some kind of discussion around leaderboards/positioning on the online leaderboard but cannot find any relevant thread? my mate is inside top 30 on the board and has been playing all week. wondering who on here is higher!

Hey Ross or anyone who can answer. On xbl I'm ranked in the top 10 so I should nothis but I got no idea. With the experience after the game sometimes I get 2000 other time I get like 1380, how
Do I better it and get around 2000 everytime? Cheers

Hey Ross or anyone who can answer. On xbl I'm ranked in the top 10 so I should nothis but I got no idea. With the experience after the game sometimes I get 2000 other time I get like 1380, how
Do I better it and get around 2000 everytime? Cheers

If you go (for instance) Gold Coast and beat Collingwood you will get a lot more XP.

If you're going Essendon as your post suggests, you'll find that Gold Coast will give you less XP when you beat them as opposed to Collingwood.

Hope that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back