AFL Live 2011 BF League(s) - Signup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if it's been discussed, or if it's even possible.

But i'd like to set up a league full of custom teams.

It might have to be run manually, but basically it would consist of 16-17 created clubs but full of real players. Including a draft (which would just be conducted in a Bigfooty thread). Competitors would preferably be frequent posters who will be around often enough to run through the draft quickly.

Like I said, it may have to be run manually with fixtures and results posted in a Bigfooty thread. There may also be a reason why this is just not possible as I haven't completely got my head around the whole online/custom teams things.

Anyone keen?

Not sure if it's been discussed, or if it's even possible.

But i'd like to set up a league full of custom teams.

It might have to be run manually, but basically it would consist of 16-17 created clubs but full of real players. Including a draft (which would just be conducted in a Bigfooty thread). Competitors would preferably be frequent posters who will be around often enough to run through the draft quickly.

Like I said, it may have to be run manually with fixtures and results posted in a Bigfooty thread. There may also be a reason why this is just not possible as I haven't completely got my head around the whole online/custom teams things.

Anyone keen?
I would be very keen, provided I can maintain my interest! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live 2011 BF League(s) - Signup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back