AFL Live 2011 BF League(s) - Signup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome, looking forward to taking the dogs all the way to the premiership :D

KeilorUnder9's is running the show. However if he doesn't have the time does anyone want to help him out?

I have created the initial leagues and posted the files for download in the OP. Please download the spreadsheet and add the people from your league to your friends list in XBl or PSN. Apologies to the people that didn't get to play as the team they support but it was unavoidable.. Bombers and Blues supporters sure do like their PSN :)

Are we going by official schedule? Or do we want something entirely new?
If we are going by official first round will be like this-

Keilorunder9s vs EddieBettsIsAChamp (MCG, Night)
Fugsy vs Mr Gor (MCG, Night)
Breakthelines vs strath39 (Etihad, Day)
Mr Smooth vs Baz Hawk (AAMI, Night)
LionMen vs Notorious 29 (Gabba, Night)
Bowakawa vs boydsno1 (Etihad, Day)
sivart vs Aus eBloke (MCG, Day)
stuart27 vs John Dorian (Patersons, Day)
BYE: camtheman

It is both, the spreadsheet has tabs for the PSN and XBL leagues :thumbsu:
Oh mine just looks like this-
Screenshot2011-04-02at22358PM.png

Are we going by official schedule? Or do we want something entirely new?
If we are going by official first round will be like this-

Keilorunder9s vs EddieBettsIsAChamp (MCG, Night)
Fugsy vs Mr Gor (MCG, Night)
Breakthelines vs strath39 (Etihad, Day)
Mr Smooth vs Baz Hawk (AAMI, Night)
LionMen vs Notorious 29 (Gabba, Night)
Bowakawa vs boydsno1 (Etihad, Day)
sivart vs Aus eBloke (MCG, Day)
stuart27 vs John Dorian (Patersons, Day)
BYE: camtheman

Oh mine just looks like this-
Screenshot2011-04-02at22358PM.png

hmmm could that be a mac thing? because when I look at it it has tabs down the bottom XBL1,XBL2,PSN1,PSN2. I hope its working properly.

PS: I reckon it is easiest for us just to follow the AFL fixture.

hmmm could that be a mac thing? because when I look at it it has tabs down the bottom XBL1,XBL2,PSN1,PSN2. I hope its working properly.

PS: I reckon it is easiest for us just to follow the AFL fixture.

Worksheet buttons will be below the large MAC icons on the bottom of the page

Okay, time to get pumped up now :)

Here's a suggestion: Just in-case people have changed their mind, shouldn't you get people to confirm their entry via pm or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there some way to send a batch PM to everyone that has posted in the thread?

PM one person, then add more names. You need a semi colon between each name.

I would suggest perhaps everyone PM's their RD 1 opponent and see if they're still interested

I dont think we are going to get many more people joining with this thread tucked away in the Leagues and Gaming Stories board, would be better to put this back in the AFL games board for maximum exposure.

From the OP:

For those that are in the partial XBL league I am waiting for more Xbox users to sign up and for those PSN players not yet listed again I am waiting for more sign ups.

From the OP:

For those that are in the partial XBL league I am waiting for more Xbox users to sign up and for those PSN players not yet listed again I am waiting for more sign ups.

I could just about build a third PSN league with the people that didn't make it into the PSN1 and 2 but you will have next to no chance of playing as the team you support :(

I could just about build a third PSN league with the people that didn't make it into the PSN1 and 2 but you will have next to no chance of playing as the team you support :(
How many do you need for the 3rd league? I'll fill up a spot if needed. Obviously first choice would be Tiges, but if not then I don't mind going another club (although a choice of other clubs would be nice).

PSN - HBK619

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live 2011 BF League(s) - Signup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back