AFL Live 2011 BF League(s) - Signup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I added everyone in my league cept one guy whose ID didn't work. That was a while ago.

Just gotta wait for the game to come out now..

Also, accept mine HSSB. (Quexacoatl)

I added everyone in my league cept one guy whose ID didn't work. That was a while ago.

Just gotta wait for the game to come out now..

Also, accept mine HSSB. (Quexacoatl)
Oh, that's you, yeah I'll accept when I'm on next

@quivor lol I just accepted your friend request on PSN its all good if your not in the same league i'm keen to play against anyone lol.
I've also accepted a couple of others, Dead_man and 1 other (I forgot your name sorry dude)

Re: AFL Live 2011 BF League(s)

I'll post a picture of the teams-

*photobucket under site maintenance*

Oh yeah just saw you're St. Kilda, you'll have to PM KeilorUnder9s as he is in charge of this league
The guy controlling Port is strath39 and he hasn't replied yet.

Wasn't this his reply??

Can't do it already in draft league.

Had a look at the spreadsheet and we're in the same league.

played this online last night, and it was all over the place. (not sure if it was due to my connection or what but it was glitching around a lot). not sure if i can go through with this..........

Will most likely have to drop out of the PSN league 2 due to bad internet :( I'll add everyone and hopefully be able to get a few games in when i get a new router/modem :( really disappointed with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all P2P. Ross has said the bandwidth needed is tiny. So any connection issues would mean its either yours or your opponents internet has issues.
yeah ive had no glitches during a game yet, but i have had plenty of quitters when im belting them. and the funny thing is when they quit it doesnt give you a win just xp.:thumbsdown:

played this online last night, and it was all over the place. (not sure if it was due to my connection or what but it was glitching around a lot). not sure if i can go through with this..........
hey, Ive played a few games online and the connection has been fine,i was gonna say how surprised i was that the servers were good. it could be the other persons connection.:confused:

hey, Ive played a few games online and the connection has been fine,i was gonna say how surprised i was that the servers were good. it could be the other persons connection.:confused:

It's all P2P. Ross has said the bandwidth needed is tiny. So any connection issues would mean its either yours or your opponents internet has issues.

i actually think it's mine cos i use a wireless connection. my internet's not bad, but it's very erratic due to the wireless. like i always get selected as host in cod (it judges me as having a good connection), but then once i'm host people will be lagging all over the place because the wireless isn't consistent.

when i was playing afl guy's were gumby-ing everywhere

Hello Ladies, Gents and Collingwood supporters :D, I have the game now and it has a bit of a learning curve but I love it. Over the long weekend I will get the remaining people into leagues and release a new league roster next week. I think we should kick off our seasons in two weeks time giving everyone time to get the game and get some practise in.

I will add everyone in my league tonight so feel free to get some practice games happening.

i actually think it's mine cos i use a wireless connection. my internet's not bad, but it's very erratic due to the wireless. like i always get selected as host in cod (it judges me as having a good connection), but then once i'm host people will be lagging all over the place because the wireless isn't consistent.

when i was playing afl guy's were gumby-ing everywhere

Hey Gor, i dont know if this will help but i run my router in DMZ mode
gives you a stable connection that only your ps3 will connect to.
and i have no issues.
its easy to set up heres a link that might help.
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/610541
if you need any help send me a msg, be glad to assist.
cheers oz

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live 2011 BF League(s) - Signup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back