AFL Live 2011 BF League(s) - Signup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: AFL Live 2011 BF League(s)

Sorry to be a pain but i just downloaded the excel file and had a squiz and it seems i have gained a spot in charge of brisbane in the PSN1 league instead of Geelong! I did follow Fitzroy as a kid (really little kid!!) but i hate brisbane ;):(
If you don't want to be Brisbane, I don't mind taking the spot.

I'll tell ya right now I'm still up for it! But I'll respond to any wall post as well.

Could someone possibly highlight the people that aren't playing as their preferred teams so that people (if they want) can swap around? I'm fine with the Saints but would be open to changing if some other non-saint supporter wanted em more.

Alright done :D
I'll tell ya right now I'm still up for it! But I'll respond to any wall post as well.

Could someone possibly highlight the people that aren't playing as their preferred teams so that people (if they want) can swap around? I'm fine with the Saints but would be open to changing if some other non-saint supporter wanted em more.
I'm pretty sure everyone in our league is playing as their preferred team :thumbsu:

Confirming my involvement. Haven't added anyone though.

I'm pretty sure everyone in our league is playing as their preferred team :thumbsu:

Are we in the same league? I can't download the spreadsheet from work (they've blocked the site), but either way, I mustn't be cos I'm definitely not Port!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when are the other leauges being put together.
signed up ages ago and still waiting.
psn = Oz-Stkfc
saints or any other team except port

Again, I can't see the sheet, but if this guy was supposed to be controlling Port could I fill the hole he's leaving?
I'll post a picture of the teams-

*photobucket under site maintenance*

Oh yeah just saw you're St. Kilda, you'll have to PM KeilorUnder9s as he is in charge of this league
The guy controlling Port is strath39 and he hasn't replied yet.

Subbed to this thread now to keep me updated!

I have signed up for League 1 for PSN and have added all my contacts although i couldnt seem to get TheHalga (halga BF alias) can you confirm plz?

I have had 7 of the requests accepted and I'm now waiting on the following to accept:
-patto1989
-SUNS
-wrennyboy
-Quivior
-STC
-Rowdoss
-bombermad 1989
-tigerhawk09

I presume the fixture will be based on 1/2 games per weekend and playing arvo EST time slots. If we follow the fixture im going to hate the byes :(

Cant wait for the game to come out, less than 10 days to go now!

Sorry Seppo, added you now (Completely forgot about this lol, luckily I booted up the ol PS3)

adding everyone else now

Also can not get TheHalga (BF - Halga), PSN does not exist. May need a new Collingwood player

edit: Bah shit! Just went through and added everyone in PS3 league 2 saying im in there league -_-

Was on the wrong tab meant to be in PS3 league 1 so sorry to them people :p

One more edit: Just hows this work exactly? Ive read its season 2011 but when games scheduled? No editing teams can only use or default list? And what stats do you want us to tell you at the end of each game?

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live 2011 BF League(s) - Signup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back