afl players cars

Remove this Banner Ad

Milney's beast:

hz_sandman.jpg

He had a HSV V8 (I think) but decided he was hot enough to get ladies (twigley) without it. And he was better off saving the environment.

lol. Judd to save the earth by driving a prius, what cant he do?. As long as he backs it up by turning lights off when not needed, turning off all power points that are not in use, having a bucket in his shower. Or just not showering at all and living in a tent!

Don't they all have some rickity old van that Archer donated to the club :D Someone put them out of their misery already

No, it was actually a fully decked out mini-bus that was bought with the money Arch earns from his Herald Sun contract.
They used it to drive the eldery volouterrs around who can't afford cars.
Unfortunately it was lost in the Aden St fire.
Poor form to make jokes about. Arch was really torn up when he heard the news.

i think dermi has a nice black hummer. and i know most of the geelong player have ford's

Actually... a lot of players and officials come in to my work, and most of them drive Holdens!

Mooney for one... a silver SS Ute. Brad Ottens had a Triton ute last year, haven't seen what he's driving lately. Its quite funny when you see the trainters come in after a training session and then go out and get into their Holden's sporting a big FORD logo on the back of their jackets!

Also Brent Moloney the other day dropped by and he had a black Lexus 4WD... complete with Melbourne FC sticker on the number plate!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw Wirra drive past the other day, was in a new model black Toyota Corolla.

Last time I saw Judd he was filling up his car next to me, had a dark coloured Holden.... didn't take in too many details, I was too busy being all starstruck going "OMFG ITS THE JUDDSTER"
I read recently that Judd sold the Holden and bought himself a Toyota Prius ;)

Aker drives a BMW from memory.

Remove this Banner Ad

afl players cars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back