AFL players probed over fight

Remove this Banner Ad

firstly kicking the crap out of someone in the carpark.

then king hitting someone trying to help the victim.

it's just amazing how low some people will go and it does often seem to be associated with footy players. they should grow a brain.

Eddie will not be happy, and I can just imagine what he will do to both of them when he gets 'em...gonna be scary.

chapmanmagic35 said:
Who knows? Regardless of the damage done, what has occured is an utter disgrace.

Exactly.

Whatever happened to innocent till proven guilty? It's premature to be casting judgement until the police have completed their investigation and the facts are all in. I wouldn't be hanging, drawing, and quartering anyone on one article in The Age.

If they're guilty, the club and the police will cross that bridge when they come to it.

JeffDunne said:
I reckon your coach is a hypocrite and I will enjoy watching him roll out the excuses again.
So do I but that’s part of the job description in many ways. I am a realist. I am not particularly an MM fan either. I expect him do what most increases Collingwood chances of winning premierships.
JeffDunne said:
And it will be fun watching.
As I said...

Terry Tan said:

it's just amazing how low some people will go and it does often seem to be associated with footy players. they should grow a brain.

Eddie will not be happy, and I can just imagine what he will do to both of them when he gets 'em...gonna be scary.

Allegedly :rolleyes:

Terry Tan said:

F*** me, how come there were so many witnesses.
Here's another one

chapmanmagic35 said:
Please don't tell me you are brushing off the seriousness of this.
Who knows until the details come out.........i'll always back my players until the truth comes out.

Mark Johnson got lippy to Taz last year and coped he's right whack!!!!!

Palmer Stoat said:
Exactly.

Whatever happened to innocent till proven guilty? It's premature to be casting judgement until the police have completed their investigation and the facts are all in. I wouldn't be hanging, drawing, and quartering anyone on one article in The Age.

If they're guilty, the club and the police will cross that bridge when they come to it.

It's been acknowledged by the players and the club that an incident has occured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terry Tan said:

He'll do exactly what he did to chad morrisson. Protect them from media scrutiny and do absolutely nothing.

Typical collingwood hypocrisy.

MACDAICOS said:
Who knows until the details come out.........i'll always back my players until the truth comes out.

Mark Johnson got lippy to Taz last year and coped he's right whack!!!!!

Tarrant's building quite a reputation for himself...for reasons not on the field.

Can't be bothered doing the research but I'd love to know how many of you collingwood supporters who are offering up all kinds of defences or excuses also ranted and raved on about Gardiner and Cousins from the Eagles.

Seems to me whilst both eagle boys did wrong they actually hurt no-one, how can you now turn up defending or excusing the beating of a person?

Terry Tan said:

RODNEY KING THREAD!!!!!!!

PICS OR STFU!!!!!!!!

Mutant said:
Can't be bothered doing the research but I'd love to know how many of you collingwood supporters who are offering up all kinds of defences or excuses also ranted and raved on about Gardiner and Cousins from the Eagles.

Seems to me whilst both eagle boys did wrong they actually hurt no-one, how can you now turn up defending or excusing the beating of a person?

Gets back to my point two weeks ago, as a society we demonise drugs as something incredibly bad, espeically in sport. Yet when a fight happens, everyone laughs it off by and large.

Gardiner hasn't been criminally convicted of using drugs, yet everyone has hung him out as a drug user and hence, bad person.

So why don't people do the same with Chris and Ben? They ahven't been convicted either, but the fact is a young man is in hospital, they should be penalised regardless for even allowing themselves in that situation (if we follow the lgoic applied to recreational drug users)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL players probed over fight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back