AFL Premium Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on my team?
Super tough league ;)

B: Newman Wheatley Mattner Shaw Johncock Scarlett Symes

C: Kirk Murphy Simspson K Johnson Burgoyne Kelly

R: Jolly Lade

F: Medhurst Porplyzia Rioli Betts Miller Wirripanda Lynch

I think it has a lot of underrated players and is one of the best teams imo ;)

Lacking an obvious captain choice, which may bite you. Murphy could be alright though.
Also, Burgoyne is suspended for 3 wks so will need to find a replacement.

Once registered for the Premimum Dream Team Competition and you have paid the $12.00 a PDF Document becomes available for you to download. In that document it mentions that you need to refer to the e-mail that is sent out confirming registration (problem for me is i deleted that e-mail:eek:)

If you still have that e-mail the details should be there.

Sorry, this e-mail was for Harro asking about the Bigpond movie deal!!

WTF? My mate started a league yesterday, I joined it, and it was supposed to be just our mates, and I look today and there are a bunch of randoms in it and we have been moved to another league! What the ____?

WTF? My mate started a league yesterday, I joined it, and it was supposed to be just our mates, and I look today and there are a bunch of randoms in it and we have been moved to another league! What the ____?

G'day D2T..
my mate BluesMan is in BF division 2..well he is ment to be anyway. Lately the leagues section is stuffing up..coz when he put the code into his it said " you are already part of this league with one of your 3 leagues"..problem is you can only have one league.. so when i logged onto my PDT it had him in the league but he couldn't see himself on his account. Now i check the league today and he is gone again..
soo the leagues section is rooted.. if your interested and you can't get back to your old league, PM flackjack..there are still a few spots left in div 2:thumbsu:

G'day D2T..
my mate BluesMan is in BF division 2..well he is ment to be anyway. Lately the leagues section is stuffing up..coz when he put the code into his it said " you are already part of this league with one of your 3 leagues"..problem is you can only have one league.. so when i logged onto my PDT it had him in the league but he couldn't see himself on his account. Now i check the league today and he is gone again..
soo the leagues section is rooted.. if your interested and you can't get back to your old league, PM flackjack..there are still a few spots left in div 2:thumbsu:

Problem is I don't think I can leave the league, the fixture and everything is out :confused:

This comp seems like a much better idea at the start of the season. At this point in time after all the top players go in the first few picks, you're going to have to pick players in the hope that they can improve mid season, whereas if it's at the start, you can take some educated punts on players who look like they'll improve...ie medders,Didak, porps

Most leagues are going to have the same players though, sitting here trying to come up with some strategy is a baffling exercise.

This comp seems like a much better idea at the start of the season. At this point in time after all the top players go in the first few picks, you're going to have to pick players in the hope that they can improve mid season, whereas if it's at the start, you can take some educated punts on players who look like they'll improve...ie medders,Didak, porps

Most leagues are going to have the same players though, sitting here trying to come up with some strategy is a baffling exercise.

I have a strategy to win the league comp, but would need 9 other people to participate and select the exact players I have worked out.
In theory all 10 teams should average exactly the same. But knowing human nature people wouldn't stick to the rules.
So I am playing, watching and learning for next year.

I have started my own league and would like some people to fill the remaining spots. Won't be ultra competitive (top 3000 or thereabouts is required) but we would like some people with some personalities who take the game too seriously.

PM me your email and I'll send you an invite.

Cheers.

This premium dream team thing is interesting. Way I see it, to have a winning league the ONLY way you are going to be able to do it is by working as a team.

E.g. Dean Cox goes down injured for a week. The person who has him has to trade him off to have a full team, opening the door for someone else to pick him up the next week....... Unless you have a co-operative league, you are going to have to cop 0's for your stars to prevent other people from picking them up.... Another good tactic would be to pick everybodys inured stars up so you are able to dominate come finals time.....

At least thats the way I see it, maybe I am missing something.

Still 3 spots available in Bigfooty Div 2. PM me for the code!

*shamless plug*

I just hope our league doesn't get merged or anything, so the faster it fills the better. We are also interested in winning the league prize.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This premium dream team thing is interesting. Way I see it, to have a winning league the ONLY way you are going to be able to do it is by working as a team.

E.g. Dean Cox goes down injured for a week. The person who has him has to trade him off to have a full team, opening the door for someone else to pick him up the next week....... Unless you have a co-operative league, you are going to have to cop 0's for your stars to prevent other people from picking them up.... Another good tactic would be to pick everybodys inured stars up so you are able to dominate come finals time.....

At least thats the way I see it, maybe I am missing something.

This is where co-operation is vital, the only person to pickup Cox when he returned would be the one that lost him in the first place.

for those who have done the draft can you please clarify if the draft is done in the 4 different positions or is it an all in draft?

everyone seems to indicate its all in but i emailed them and they said it was done in the 4 different positions!

*SA ELITE DTers*

We are looking to gather up South Australian DT coaches who are ranked in the top 3000 overall for an assault on the Premium Dream Team $20k League prize. Our aim is to get our league to be number 1.

Please let me know if you are interested and have the credentials in assisting us. Would prefer if you are South Australian, please PM if keen.

Cheers

Joined Premium last night and now I'm looking for a league. Placed 116th overall atm.

I'd prefer a draft on Sunday (or Monday at the latest) so does anyone have a league spot free?

Hello All,

I just joined and am looking for a good league to join....
Im 987th overall so im not bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Premium Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back