AFL Queensland - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No,they taking a emergency.Oddball will have to have a vb for the both of us.This game can go either way as Cam Roberts and Zeph Skiiner both in and thunder doc has tipped panthers which is a worry.

After panthers 2s play at 10 am sat then i will head to Aspley for a cracker of a game.Aspley need to find a way to kick goals against White and Tarrant down back,but anything is possible.Hope Aspley do win as I for one do not want Vultures in the finals

im sure oddball will be busy in the box making all the important moves;)

Would be great to see the hornets get up. go hornets:thumbsu:

Sharks vs Tigers: The Spider back will help the Tigers, but the Sharks are just too good at the moment
Thunder vs Panthers: This will be the upset of the round. The Panthers are very good, but the Thunder boys need to win and ThunderDoc is not in Darwin
Vultures vs Hornets: Sorry, Hornets but the Graham Road crowd are going home disappointed - the Vultures are coming.
Bombers vs Magpies: Bombers at home to the Pies is no contest.
Lions vs Cats: Could go either way, but the Lions must have something in the tank to get up here.

Sharks lost to Labrador today by 6 goals and most likely have lost Cleve Hughes for the rest of the year.
Redlands big %age booster over Magpies and Broadbeach came from no where to beat Lions.
Aspley right in the game til half time then Vultures kicked 9 goals in 3rd qtr.Copeland and Shir didnt play but wouldn't have mattered.(Pratt in there best Oddball).

Big win by thunder after losing cam roberts with injury.Kicking 7 points only in 1st qtr may have cost panthers.All roads lead to morningside next week with sharks making trek up highway.shelton back for panthers

49 chikka (2)
47 morphus (3)
46 oddball (3)
42 stuyd (3)
41 damo (3)
41 lifes a beach (4)
41 ash s (3)
40 big e (2)
35 mongrel punt (3)

3 away teams won and thunder doc only 1 right(don't tip siders again doc)

my reverse psychology works a treat.
saw Nathan Gilliland at Aspley before the game and told him I tipped the Hornets, that was all the motivation the Vultures needed.

What chance the Magpies at Alice on Saturday - Thunder have a dreadful record there !!! Will the drought be broken !

my reverse psychology works a treat.
saw Nathan Gilliland at Aspley before the game and told him I tipped the Hornets, that was all the motivation the Vultures needed.

What chance the Magpies at Alice on Saturday - Thunder have a dreadful record there !!! Will the drought be broken !

The thunder may have a bad record in Alice,but it is not as bad as the Magpies over all record in the last 2 years. You and your nt boys will have to be swabbed if they lose this one doc

Aspley very ordinary on the week end.some players just playing for there match fees,which by all reports are outrageous.
Cant wait for panthers game in 3 weeks chikka,Vultures are back

Aspley very ordinary on the week end.some players just playing for there match fees,which by all reports are outrageous.
Cant wait for panthers game in 3 weeks chikka,Vultures are back

Didn't know there were actually reports on match payments. Could you let me know where to find them VD? They'd make interesting reading. Would like to know what Morningside and Southport actually pay vs what they report!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Labrador to beat Aspley
Redlands to beat Lions
Nt to beat Magpies
Mt Gravatt to beat Broadbeach
Morningside to beat Southpoprt in Goughys 200th

My tips to inspire the battlers :

Redlands over Lions
Magpies to break the duck (It's in Alice and the jinx will be there)
Mt Gravatt over Broadie
Morningside over Southport (will Hughes play, Southport would be silly to risk him wouldn't they ?) Sorry chicka
Labrador over Aspley

Barry Karklis one of the great footballers of Qld passed away yesterday. He will be sadly missed.

Tigers vs Hornets - Tigers won't let this slip at home
Bombers vs Lions -
Thunder vs Magpies - Thunder to overcome the cold weather in the Red Centre, the 'jinx' and the 'hoodoo'!
Vultures vs Cats - Vultures are up and running
Panthers vs Sharks - Sharks won't lose two in a row and I think the Panthers will try for 'Goughy' but just fall short

Tigers vs Hornets - Tigers won't let this slip at home
Bombers vs Lions -
Thunder vs Magpies - Thunder to overcome the cold weather in the Red Centre, the 'jinx' and the 'hoodoo'!
Vultures vs Cats - Vultures are up and running
Panthers vs Sharks - Sharks won't lose two in a row and I think the Panthers will try for 'Goughy' but just fall short

hornets
bombers
thunder by 100pts
vultures
panthers

Leaderboard

54 Chikka (5)
51 Morphus (4)
50 Oddball (4)
46 Lifes a Beach (5)
45 Ashely S (4)
44 Big E (4)