Game Day AFL R3 Brisvegas Lion Kings vs West Coast Golden Eagles @ Gabba 9:40pm NZST 20 June 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two or three goals against us is nothing to sniff at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure but we've seen enough footy to know how shitty the umpiring constantly is. when the ball is constantly in our def 50 it's only a matter of time until we cop these calls. Control the game and let these decisions happen in non dangerous territory. Once again we've been out worked. To exclusively blame the umps is just BS imo.

The intent isn't there and tbh I get it, the players are in a shitty situation and it just makes footy that much harder to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11 tackles to 2 this quarter?

Say what you like about the umpires it’s another soft as piss effort.
Dunno but I reckon I'd be pretty hesitant doing anything with the way these dicks are blowing the whistle. Every time it looks like we've won the ball they'll find some bullshit to hand it back.

Sure the umpiring is horrid but we are just panicking, making stupid mistakes and not running hard enough. Brisbane are ahead because they have played better.
3 goals is not insurmountable but they will need to really pull theory finer out and gain some composure. A fair run with the umps wouldn't hurt either.

Just not as fit as the competition, it really does look as simple as that. Great effort in the first half but unable to keep it up.

Ah well. Top 5 for us tonight will all be defenders, and that includes Gaff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back