Game Day AFL R3 Brisvegas Lion Kings vs West Coast Golden Eagles @ Gabba 9:40pm NZST 20 June 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandner cost us at least 3 goals tonight. He's a massive liability at present. He's a developing player but the position they've crowbarred him into makes his inevitable mistakes far too costly.

It's killing us NOW. It may help him develop but right now, it's costing us.

Also. Brisbane are not a good team, neither are Gold Coast. Our 2 loses have been pathetic.

You don't think losing clearances every time Naitanui wasn't in the ruck to win them for us might be a bigger issue? It's all well and good complaining about the merits of a KPF-sized player on the wing but it doesn't count for much if we can't win it at the source.

The fact we haven't replaced Rioli with anyone remotely as dangerous is a huge problem. Desperately need Jarrod Cameron back in the side. Petch giving us nothing

Don't worry about this start, we are playing with pre season form. Its like we haven't progressed from the 1st week of the Fat Rats Clackers Cup. Once we get back home and get some things sorted we will roar boys!

You don't think losing clearances every time Naitanui wasn't in the ruck to win them for us might be a bigger issue? It's all well and good complaining about the merits of a KPF-sized player on the wing but it doesn't count for much if we can't win it at the source.

The fact we haven't replaced Rioli with anyone remotely as dangerous is a huge problem. Desperately need Jarrod Cameron back in the side. Petch giving us nothing
I think both are significant problems.

Fcuk McGowan, you brastard, you've killed our season.

McGowan's job is to protect ALL Western Australians and he is doing that.... very well, thank you.

Our players lack of skill and effort is whats killing our season.

If our players were doing as good a job doing what they should be doing as McGowan is doing protecting you, me, us and all the State, then we would be sitting top of the table undefeated.

I am a staunch Liberal and I pay credit where its due McGowan is doing a wonderful job.

McGowan's job is to protect ALL Western Australians and he is doing that.... very well, thank you.

Our players lack of skill and effort is whats killing our season.

If our players were doing as good a job doing what they should be doing as McGowan is doing protecting you, me, us and all the State, then we would be sitting top of the table undefeated.

I am a staunch Liberal and I pay credit where its due McGowan is doing a wonderful job.
Yet we have a fifo mining industry...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop the rose coloured glasses. Who's the highest paid Eagles- Kelly, Gaff and McGovern? None of them been anywhere near good this season
Don't be a dickhead.

I didn't mention the other two.
You're potting Gaff and he's one of the only blokes having a dip.

He's a two time AA, f&b winner and you said you wanted him replaced.

Last edited:
Not blaming McGowan Gov's little brain explosion and bad luck is looking more and more expensive. Shuey Sheed Redden and Kelly were all poor. Can't win a game with your top mids being average at best.
McGovern would have made 0 difference today. Schofield was very solid and played the percentages. McGovern playing may have actually meant a bigger loss. Biggest issue is so many mids are all the same type. Who is the mid who has speed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back