AFL R5

Remove this Banner Ad

also guys what are your thoughts onthe crows v gws? i really thinkcrows can win in a massive blow out... can get $2 for 40+. I really like Port aswell. Eagles are lost with all those injuries.

$10 Adelaide 100+ @14
$10 Adelaide 40+ @$2.05

$10 Lions 0 - 60 @$4.20
$10 Lions 61 - 75 @$3.20
Ill be surprised if i lose money on this

Sorry to jinx everyone's bet but I'm on the tiges -23.5 tonight. Watch me stink it up again.

Ps sportingbet is the worst book known with shit house live betting and market options. They're only good to get a free bet out of.

Sorry to jinx everyone's bet but I'm on the tiges -23.5 tonight. Watch me stink it up again.

Ps sportingbet is the worst book known with shit house live betting and market options. They're only good to get a free bet out of.

I've got tigers -23.5 in one of my multis as well, glad i got on early as it's -26.5 now on sportsbet.
If they can't win by at least 4 goals Richmond are going backwards and will do nothing this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Richmond 2nd Half -13.5 @ $1.85 is a brilliant bet and wish I saw it before I placed these

1 unit on Richmond 13+ Goals (2nd half only) @ $12.00
0.5 units on Richmond 37+ (2nd Half Margin) @ $5.20
0.25 Units on Brisbane to Lead at Qtr time and lose game @ $4.70

Brisbane should be fired up after 4 losses+Browns 250th, but cant see them going with Tigers for more then a half with so many youngsters[/quote]

My crazy bet of the round:

Richmond >15.5
Freo 1-39
Dons >40
Port +11.5
Haw/Geel Wire-to-wire "Any other result"

$5 @ $17.35

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL R5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back