AFL Record With Book

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2004
Where No Birds Fly
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide/Sturt/Wingfield
Just got the new AFL record with the accompanying book. Just a question for those who have got it. In the Record they mention Adelaide and the Pre season comp page 39. The picture I am certain is Skipworth but they say it is Mattner

Can anyone confirm this?

And what do you think of the little book. I got it last year and used it extensively. There are 2 other books available about $40 that have better comprehensive stats

The little preview book is a good one. Havent got this years yet but Its perfect for looking up a quick stat like age, games, goals etc

PerthCrow said:
Just got the new AFL record with the accompanying book. Just a question for those who have got it. In the Record they mention Adelaide and the Pre season comp page 39. The picture I am certain is Skipworth but they say it is Mattner

Can anyone confirm this?

Yes perthCrow it is a picture of Skippy. You would think that an AFL publication could get it right.:rolleyes:

KingAragorn said:
You would think that an AFL publication could get it right.:rolleyes:

Considering The Australia this week had two photos to go along with their article on Cousin's resignation of captain of WC and one photo had the caption 'Ben cousin's trys to hide from the media glare at his press conference'. Pity it was a picture of Chris Judd, although they did get the other photo right! If the Australian can't get it right.....

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Record With Book

Remove this Banner Ad

Back