Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Not bad if you can get it.

Interesting to see which way the AFL go if they jag another 1 or 2 flags in quick succession.

Definite head start, can't argue with that. But they do need to remain under the cap, so can still only accumulate a certain amount of talent. It should be a wake up call to our list management and strategy groups that filling your 22 full of hard working mediocre foot soldiers will not get you a flag. The list composition needs to change to have more talent at the top end and less value spent on holding and retaining depth.

Was West coast at all concerned Richmond didn't hire Mcqualter after being their interim coach last year?

And if Mcqualter works out for West Coast Richmond are gonna look a bit silly.

I would have thought Richmond wanted a fresh voice as head coach. McQualter was an assistant coach there for a while, there would be times where you wouldn't want to just promote from within

How would it work instead of spending 5 mill on a concert for 15 minutes, with the new chip in ball technology that’s coming give away 1 million to 5 people for the longest kick but you have to be a full club member.
Obviously could be dressed up a bit to make it a must watch event.

I think the crowd would prefer to see a top line international music act. It effectively adds $50 to the price of a ticket, 5 of their best songs isn't bad value.

Bringing in the likes of Cumming (allowing Hinge to potentially play through the midfield/wing) will certainly help executing that gamestyle better.

I don't know about Hinge in the middle. That'd make 3 one sided left footed players in the rotation, might be a bit easy to defend against if there's 2 in at the same time.

I would have thought Richmond wanted a fresh voice as head coach. McQualter was an assistant coach there for a while, there would be times where you wouldn't want to just promote from within
2014-2022 Richmond - 3 flags

Melbourne 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back