AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo dont smash teams though... apart from the Melbourne training session, their highest winning margin has been 45 points... I reckon it will be a 50-60 point margin.

They belted North by 40+ in the wet. Your right, they don't smash teams but they should be all over the saints with Nick, line has moved 10 points already so not much value anymore

Hard to find anything I like this weekend which is unusual for me.
The 20-point refund for tonight's match is a good offer but I'm stuck with Luxbet.
Don't want to play anything this weekend in AFL but I need to turn-over my balance in a month (2% a bet, that's 50 bets.... & they have to be @ Odds $1.50 or higher)

Here's to hoping Luxbet putting out some player markets that I like later in the day.

Will be laying Carlton for sure tonight. Too much faith being placed in Murphy and Carrazzo coming back from injury and being effective. Blues are just a fairly ordinary side, and Pies should have too much top end talent with Pendles, Cloke, Swan. Pies should be faves imo.

Damn, some tough picks this week.

Collingwood were awful last week, and Harry O is a big out, altho Young and Reid are good ins, i'm leaning Carlton atm.

The Dogs should win, but this is probably the most winnable game of the season for GWS.

Freo and Sydney are easy wins but paying nothing.

The rest could go either way tbh, probably Essendon and Hawthorn.

Might just stick to points totals depending on the weather

Wow, was just about to take Collingwood @ $2.38.
Whilst finalising my other selections, Collingwood have drifted out to $2.45 with Luxbet.
Think I might wait for that to drift out a little further now.

My thinking exactly !!

Saints opened @ $3.50 ... I thought I will wait for the $4....next thing I know it's into $2.75!!! $2.15 on some books!

3 units saints low score 2.75

Also

Hi/lo

Geelong - saints $51
North - saints $67
Port - saints $151

Saints should get the low score ... But with hail/rain forecast ... Mcg games could be a danger.

I doubt it, they will be lucky to get 30 with no decent target up forward...not that it will get down there much anyway.

Damn, some tough picks this week.

Collingwood were awful last week, and Harry O is a big out, altho Young and Reid are good ins, i'm leaning Carlton atm.

I honestly pity Collingwood if they think Young playing off half back is a good idea. He will get destroyed when he has to defend, and unless Cloke is playing far away from goal, Collingwood have little chance of marking anything that comes off his boot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm leaning:
  • Collingwood (vs CAR)
  • Western Bulldogs -30 (vs GWS)
  • North Melbourne +13.5 (vs RIC)
  • Brisbane -10.5 (vs GC)
  • Hawthorn -6.5 (vs GEE)
  • West Coast +8.5 (vs ADE)
  • Melbourne +60.5 (vs SYD)
  • St Kilda +59.5 (vs FRE)
  • Port Adelaide +22.5 (vs ESS)

collingwood @ $2.30? what a joke. jumped on them mid-week @ $1.93 thinking that it'll drop to around $1.80 by now.
by far the best bet of the week

What do you guys reckon about Bryce Gibbs in his DT group at Sportingbet v Luke Ball and Steele Sidebottom. The $2.40 seems very tempting for a guy who is in super form

What do you guys reckon about Bryce Gibbs in his DT group at Sportingbet v Luke Ball and Steele Sidebottom. The $2.40 seems very tempting for a guy who is in super form

If Murphy is a late out I reckon a good bet. Although it seems like Walker has replaced Gibbs as the rebounding half back so maybe his move into the middle won't be affected by Murphy's return.

Got on Collingwood when they were $2.00.
Just think they will be fired up and Swan and Pendle's to come out firing. Harry O's out does hurt a little though...

Pretty surprised at all the love for Saints for lowest score of the round.

I'm leaning towards Melbourne more. Sydney kept Carlton goaless in the first half last week (I don't count the rushed behind freekick). Looking at forecasts, showers predicted for VIC, sunny for WA.
Also, Sydney's pressure should shutdown a mentally weak side like the Demons.

Pretty surprised at all the love for Saints for lowest score of the round.

I'm leaning towards Melbourne more. Sydney kept Carlton goaless in the first half last week (I don't count the rushed behind freekick). Looking at forecasts, showers predicted for VIC, sunny for WA.
Also, Sydney's pressure should shutdown a mentally weak side like the Demons.

We struggle to score with Riewoldt in the team, imagine how we'll go without him. Will be lucky to kick a goal ALL game.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back