AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong have a couple milestone games (depending on final list) and they usually play on another level when celebrating a milestone, plus Hawthorn are going for a club record wins in a row which will put some nerves in them since they have to beat the Cats to do it.

Sportsbet will refund H2H if the game is under 20 points so with that in mind i'll stick with Geelong.

How come IAS never has any useful promos, they're the same bloody company!

Geelong have a couple milestone games (depending on final list) and they usually play on another level when celebrating a milestone, plus Hawthorn are going for a club record wins in a row which will put some nerves in them since they have to beat the Cats to do it.

Sportsbet will refund H2H if the game is under 20 points so with that in mind i'll stick with Geelong.

Are the milestones relevant? Don't think it has an impact unless it is a 200+ milestone.

Hi Punters!

Noob question so my most humble apologies... I was wondering what day and time the lines go up from the bookys? I heard it was every Wednesday at noon.. Also, does it ever change? I assume it's also the same time for the NRL lines as well?

Thanks

P.S I love your tips Willz, keep it up!

Hi Punters!

Noob question so my most humble apologies... I was wondering what day and time the lines go up from the bookys? I heard it was every Wednesday at noon.. Also, does it ever change? I assume it's also the same time for the NRL lines as well?

Thanks

P.S I love your tips Willz, keep it up!

Depends upon the company. The TABs seem to put the lines up at the times you suggest, but the corporate bookies usually have the lines up by 6pm Monday night.

TAB lines usually don't change unless there are massive outs occurring. Corporates however adjust their lines all the time.

Punt on the footy every week doing ok need to jump of Most Disposals its killing me

Saved this bet as my bet of the year

Pies u39
Haw u39
Nth u39

Paying $20.57 with Sportsbet

Punt on the footy every week doing ok need to jump of Most Disposals its killing me

Saved this bet as my bet of the year

Pies u39
Haw u39
Nth u39

Paying $20.57 with Sportsbet

Bet of the year I'd go the opposite of all of those myself;

Blues 1-39
Cats 1-39
Tigers 1-39

15.46 @ Sportsbet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the milestones relevant? Don't think it has an impact unless it is a 200+ milestone.

I guess it depends on the player. It'll be Allen Christensen 50th, last week they gave a nod to Taylor Hunts 50th.

Also from the Cats site regarding Corey getting off his trip charge - "This week marks Corey's 300th official AFL game comprising those for premiership points, finals, preseason games, state and international representative games."

So i guess there's something there to celebrate - new & old milestones.

I guess it depends on the player. It'll be Allen Christensen 50th, last week they gave a nod to Taylor Hunts 50th.

Also from the Cats site regarding Corey getting off his trip charge - "This week marks Corey's 300th official AFL game comprising those for premiership points, finals, preseason games, state and international representative games."

So i guess there's something there to celebrate - new & old milestones.

None of those 3 milestones should come into consideration when placing a bet. All pretty much irrelevant

None of those 3 milestones should come into consideration when placing a bet. All pretty much irrelevant

Maybe so but Geelong like to acknowledge their players when ever there's something to celebrate. Can't think of the last game they lost when a player was celebrating a milestone.
If they make a video on the Cats website then you know they are thinking about it.

And it's predicted to be soaking wet.
These games are close regardless, but the wet should keep it closer. Get on this.

Maybe so but Geelong like to acknowledge their players when ever there's something to celebrate. Can't think of the last game they lost when a player was celebrating a milestone.
If they make a video on the Cats website then you know they are thinking about it.

Geelong don't lose many games at all so of course the odds would suggest they don't lose many milestone games either. I'd say the video is marketing department more so than player and coach driven. Doubt it would even get a mention pre game.

I guess the point is that the cats are awesome enough already, and 50 game milestones would not change any players attitude towards the game.

I guess the point is that the cats are awesome enough already, and 50 game milestones would not change any players attitude towards the game.

True, it won't be their motivation but these little things all adds up for me in working out which way to go in what should be a pretty close match.

I reckon the banner will say 'congratulations Bundy on 50 games' thou. It may give them something to remember if Selwood hasn't been KO'd and they need that little push to get up in the 4th quarter! At least Christensen will try to play a blinder.

I'll prob go with Cats H2H with the sportsbet refund offer and also back it up with a little Hawks 1-39 to get some cover if they do lose.

Asking for some input from others here.
From other people's experience, am I any chance of scoring a bonus bet if I deposit into an account that I haven't touched in a while (3 months or so)

Is it just me or is port +25.5 great value. Also think the hawks will be up and about Saturday night, look out for this game should be an absolute corker played in high spirits

As poor as collingwood were last week, I recon they will bounce back on Friday night. Big stage. Last time they copped it like this they went out and beat the cats. 1.90 looks decent.

Also like Dogs at the - line, recon they should cover it, Same with the tiges.
Won't touch hawks/cats. Always a real tight close game. Average margin is like 6 points.
In the last 3 games we have lost by 7 points, 2 points and 2 points again.
I expect it to be the same.

Little play any side under 15.5 or whatever it is into the unders if the rain comes?? I can't bet on my own side, been burnt a few times too many..

As poor as collingwood were last week, I recon they will bounce back on Friday night. Big stage. Last time they copped it like this they went out and beat the cats. 1.90 looks decent.

Also like Dogs at the - line, recon they should cover it, Same with the tiges.
Won't touch hawks/cats. Always a real tight close game. Average margin is like 6 points.
In the last 3 games we have lost by 7 points, 2 points and 2 points again.
I expect it to be the same.

Little play any side under 15.5 or whatever it is into the unders if the rain comes?? I can't bet on my own side, been burnt a few times too many..

I know where you're coming from

Just noticed Port are $4.90 to beat Hawks at AAMI next round getting a bit ahead of myself I know but that looks alright to me given the exertions Hawthorn will no doubt go through this week and who Port have beaten there this season.

Edit: on Sportsbet

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back