AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Classic!!

This stuff doesn't happen too often :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Last night stuffing around drinking must have put a bunch on Swannies under 39 :thumbsu:

Was very surprised to see that there was more than double what I had figured - woo Swannies ;P

I did have a multi: Sydney, Melbourne, Dogs -13.5 but knew about that one.

Still doesnt make up for Saints screwing me but it was a nice surprise.

Port/Coll: Swan $2.25 (Most Disposals Group B), Shaw $4 (Most Disposals Group A) & Cloke $9 (Top Goal Scorer)
Geel/Haw: Ablett $2.25, Burgoyne $21 & Podsiadly $4
WCE/Adel: Thompson $5 ($2.50), Vince $2.75 & Tippett $4.50 ($2.25)
BL/StK: Montagna $3.25, Rischitelli $4.50 ($2.25) & Milne $5
Rich/Fre: Tuck $3.50, Jackson $4.25 & Riewoldt $1.85
Syd/NMFC: McVeigh $5.50, Hannebery $6.50 & Thomas $6
Melb/Ess: Watson $3.25, Jones $5 & Jurrah $21
Carl/WB: Boyd $3.50 ($1.17), Giansiracusa $13 & Garlett $13

Leading Goalkicker R15 - Podsiadly @ $13

All prices are TAB. I should probably join Sportingbet as their prices are .25 to .50 better on a few of these selections!

Outlay: 25 Units
Return: 31.02 Units

A winning weekend.

Nice - you're going well lately..... :thumbsu:

Thanks Cuzz, it's been a good year so far :thumbsu: Bad luck last night with the Saints.. Apart from that, did you get up on others?

I really liked a lot of your bets but was too scared to follow you too far.

Thanks for the tip on swan, made me a small profit this weekend :D

Thanks mate, pretty sure everyone on this board was on Swan though haha!

Thanks Cuzz, it's been a good year so far :thumbsu: Bad luck last night with the Saints.. Apart from that, did you get up on others?

Cheers, Yeah i got up today with:

Sydney 1-39

and

Sydney
Melbourne
Dogs -13.5

Had Adelaide H2H @ $1.50 - thought they were sure things

Also hedged some of my Saints leg of that multi that lost by chucking a % on either team under 15.5 as I thought If Brisbane win it wont be by much and if Saints win by over 15.5 I win my multi. So got something out of it I guess but nowhere near what I would of had Saints won.... thats gambling ;)

Did one on Sturt +19.5 against Centrals too LoL :thumbsu:

I might have a little go one weekend at what you are doing too - looks like fun and you can get a win even if that team is losing.... Priddis most possies :p

So, 8 games x 3 bets per game (most possies group A & B and Leading GK)

then one bet for most goals 4 round.

25 bets..... Hmmmm... could get pricey :p

I might have a little go one weekend at what you are doing too - looks like fun and you can get a win even if that team is losing.... Priddis most possies :p

So, 8 games x 3 bets per game (most possies group A & B and Leading GK)

then one bet for most goals 4 round.

25 bets..... Hmmmm... could get pricey :p

By the look of your post above, you seem to be going alright as is haha!

Yeah it is good fun, makes boring games entertaining. I am a bad tipster & these markets suit me better. 25 bets, although this is only my second week doing Leading GK. I thought it was worth going on with after Tippett got up last week :D

Just looking at next week, Coll/StK will be a nightmare. Can't just lock in Swan or Montagna, may go for Hayes or Dal Santo..

If Port were $20 you would be making a big mistake by not taking them. Let me ask you this. Would Port win 1 match against Collingwood if this match was played 20 times?? Im sure they would, and would expect them to win about 3 times, in fact.

there is no 'value' in a losing team

if last nights match was played 20 times, it would still come out collingwood by 26 points...

'value' is just another gamblers fallacy

meanwhile, pies and saints got up, im up $1600 for the weekend and looking to next weeks matches...

small bets:
collingwood to be lowest scoring team for the round
collignwood saints lowest scoring game of the round
dogs + geelong + bombers + fremantle

load up:
bulldogs + geelong + hawks

there is no 'value' in a losing team

if last nights match was played 20 times, it would still come out collingwood by 26 points...

No it wouldnt... Otherwise Collingwood would have been 1.01 or even unbackable, because they couldnt lose right? :rolleyes:

If the match was played 20 times Collingwood wouldnt have been able to come back every time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the look of your post above, you seem to be going alright as is haha!

Yeah it is good fun, makes boring games entertaining. I am a bad tipster & these markets suit me better. 25 bets, although this is only my second week doing Leading GK. I thought it was worth going on with after Tippett got up last week :D

Just looking at next week, Coll/StK will be a nightmare. Can't just lock in Swan or Montagna, may go for Hayes or Dal Santo..

pendles?? Has been playing well lately and their focus could be towards Swan.

Outlay: 25 Units
Return: 31.02 Units

A winning weekend.

Good work :thumbsu:

Couldn't see much value today.

Jumped on Simpson v Judd on DT points which turned out to be a bit of a disaster :(

Got up on North for lowest score of the round with a medium bet which made up for it :p

Was looking a bit iffy, but Carlton managed to score 2 goals in the last.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back