AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously people get all over brisbane to cover the line.

I've got the Saints -15.5 tonight as the final leg of my multi and they are guaranteed (with my luck) to **** it up.

They will either win by 1-15 or Brissy will win - Absolutely Lock that sh*t in folks!!!

I feel like putting something on either team under 15.5.

I'd feel better if Goddard was playing...

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh :mad:

Bad luck mate :(

I just lost my whole account, Saints by 16.5+ points was the 2nd leg of my multi after Pies and they won by 14. In the last quarter, Fev got paid a mark on the boundary when the ball clearly went out and the umpire was right there and paid it. He then kicked the goal. Was always a risk I guess but having it wrenched away like that. ****ing w***er. :thumbsdown:

If North cause an upset and ditto Carlton I get most of it back via a mutli but I doubt it will happen.

True, shouldn't have been paid a mark, and then should have been put on the angle for the shot. Somehow Fev managed to take his shot from 10m inside the boundary line. :rolleyes:

Shocking luck mate. Riewoldt kicking straight would have helped your cause too, but I guess they picked him to give him a run. Goddard would have kicked a few if he wasn't a late withdrawal, for that matter.

Haha yeah I know, they both flew home. I wasn't expecting anything from the game at 3 qtr time. Near misses burn though! I am still hoping for a mistake regarding Burgs/Kelly haha..

Are you up or down for the round thus far?

For possession bets and DT I think I am down generally.
Been pretty busy this weekend and I haven't had time to study the form.

However, I had a few big bets though on Hawks +24.5 and +39.5.

Would have had an excellent week if the Hawks had won as per my previous post.

Topped up with another big bet on Brisbane +39.5 after I heard Goddard and Kosi was out. They were paying $1.50.

Some really crazy starts offered by the bookies this weekend.
St Kilda are never that high scoring generally and lions were at home with Fevola playing.

Should have some more time tonight to have a close look at the games tomorrow.

Edit: Overall, I've reached my weekly target subject to tomorrow.

Port/Coll: Swan $2.25 (Most Disposals Group B), Shaw $4 (Most Disposals Group A) & Cloke $9 (Top Goal Scorer)
Geel/Haw: Ablett $2.25, Burgoyne $21 & Podsiadly $4
WCE/Adel: Thompson $5, Vince $2.75 & Tippett $4.50
BL/StK: Montagna $3.25, Rischitelli $4.50 & Milne $5
Rich/Fre: Tuck $3.50, Jackson $4.25 & Riewoldt $1.85

Leading Goalkicker R15 - Podsiadly @ $13

All prices are TAB. Good luck this weekend people!

Good job on Montagna :thumbsu:
Did the Ritz also get up?

Tuck looked like he got up :thumbsu:
Jackson also must have been close?

Riewoldt easily :thumbsu:

Good job on Montagna :thumbsu:
Did the Ritz also get up?

Tuck looked like he got up :thumbsu:
Jackson also must have been close?

Riewoldt easily :thumbsu:

Thanks! Rischitelli & Gilbert tied but Jackson got whipped by Connors. Up by about 4 units so far this round though.

So many close calls & ties which has limited me, but at least I know that I am backing the right players.

Good work on reaching your target :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on CB - game total blues v dogs over 175.5 @ $1.90 is the bet of the day

it should be 190+ at edihad with both free flowing attacking styles

only concern if lake just chips it around all day being loose without a man

Had a good weekend. Went big on Pies and Saints, which, after a nice punt on Nadal to win Wimbledon (before it started) and also on him 3-0 in the final (with a hedge on 3-1) has put my balance in a nice spot (up 306% since Rd 1 of AFL). Also had Geel 1-39 yesterday which payed off.

Small dig on swans 1-39 today for purely interests sake - all the games are too tight IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back