AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Just noticed TAB have their markets out now.

4 units Shiels Over 92.5 DT @ $1.87
Averages 97 and has gone over 8/10 with one of those being 92 and the other 81. When he isn;t busy tagging he has shown he can average 100 as well so it's not like he is over performing.

2 units Swallow Over 90.5 DT @ $1.87
Not including his first 2 games when he was returning from his achilies injury he has averaged 96 and seems to be returning to his better DT self. Has averaged just under 100 for most of the last 5 years so no reason he won't average that from here on out.

.[/QUOTE]
Seems like Hansen and Thompson will play tomorrow - they have been named.
Black and Bastinac appear to have retained their spots too.

Not having a go at you at all, just wondering whether you know anything about Hansen/Thompson being possible late outs.

Yeah looks like they will be fit to play, it was just a rumor floating around the North board.
I think Black and Basti would have been dropped if it wasn't for our growing injury list and the fact the VFL players pushing for selection will only have a 5 day break.

Very little faith in my boys matching it with the Hawks.

Hawthorn -24.5 @ 1.90 - 2U
Roughead to kick 4 & Hawks to win (Ladbrokes footy freaks) @ 2.75 - 1U

2U – Collingwood -0.5 @ $1.95 (Bet365)
1U – Collingwood -1.5 @ $2.00

Want to get in before any movement later this morning.

Not going to be playing any player exotic markets except for those at Bet365.

2U – Collingwood -0.5 @ $1.95 (Bet365)
1U – Collingwood -1.5 @ $2.00

Want to get in before any movement later this morning.

Not going to be playing any player exotic markets except for those at Bet365.
I rate Collingwood but the only times GC have lost at home this year were against Sydney and Hawthorn. I'm surprised your so into collingwood on this

I was just looking through sportsbet and they got the total points for the round at 1580.5 line. Any thoughts if a low scoring or high scoring round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering people's thoughts on this. Sports bets got a thing on Sydney's winning streak

12 or more wins 1.28carlton at home
13 or more wins 2.85 hawthorn away
14 or more wins 3.30 essendon at home
15 or more wins 5.25 port away
16 or more wins 5.30 st Kildare at home
17 or more wins5.75 bill dogs away
18 pr more wins 6.30 vs Richmond at home

I recon they might beat hawthorn but just throwing it up to see what people think. I'm bored at work so got the time to look through sports bet haha

Brisbane odds have drifted all week and are now out to $7.50 H2H and line of +42.5 with Sportsbet
Seems pretty good odds against a Richmond side that beat Saints by 44 points
Im waiting to see how much more they drift. Maybe gets to 44.5?

Also who have Richmond beat this season? absolutely no one.

Last edited:
They're not exactly playing the Invincibles though...
No certainly not. Redden is a huge out. I wouldve like Brisbane to get within that line having Rockliff, Redden, Hanley, Aish, Zorko ect around the ball with how well Martins going in the ruck. Taylor, Mayes, Green to try and kick enough of a score with Merrett as the big key forward. There backline can be solid at times with guys like Adcock, Patful, Maguire and co. Im going to leave it unless it gets to 44-45

No certainly not. Redden is a huge out. I wouldve like Brisbane to get within that line having Rockliff, Redden, Hanley, Aish, Zorko ect around the ball with how well Martins going in the ruck. Taylor, Mayes, Green to try and kick enough of a score with Merrett as the big key forward. There backline can be solid at times with guys like Adcock, Patful, Maguire and co. Im going to leave it unless it gets to 44-45

I still think Brisbane are one of the worst teams in the comp, and last week's win was an aberration.

Their list is horrible.

I still think Brisbane are one of the worst teams in the comp, and last week's win was an aberration.

Their list is horrible.
I think their list is being under rated by most.

I think they are just about as good as the buldogs are. People would be jumping at the dogs at 40+ vs Richmond (Although they are the victoria side which helps alot). I compare them to the dogs because i think they have a bit of talent going through the midfield, however have no forward line and have some ageing stalwarts holidng them down back as well as they can.

L.Taylor, Aish, Mayes in their recent drafts are all going to be stars of the future. They will get another very high pick after this year.

Through in Leunenberger and Rich and that adds some extra quality there. They desperately need to find a key tall forward soon like the dogs do.

Will keep clear because i didnt want to put too much money on this game esp at the line.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back