AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

L.Taylor, Aish, Mayes in their recent drafts are all going to be stars of the future. They will get another very high pick after this year.

Through in Leunenberger and Rich and that adds some extra quality there. They desperately need to find a key tall forward soon like the dogs do.

Will keep clear because i didnt want to put too much money on this game esp at the line.

L.Taylor, Aish, Mayes are 18/19.

Berger and Rich are out.

Their forward line is all but non-existant.

L.Taylor, Aish, Mayes are 18/19.

Berger and Rich are out.

Their forward line is all but non-existant.

He was only saying that the list isn't as bad as people are saying. And it's not, they have had more injuries than any other team and don't have the depth to cope with it.

Giving them a +42.5 head start against Richmond though is worth a punt and got me on board.

He was only saying that the list isn't as bad as people are saying. And it's not, they have had more injuries than any other team and don't have the depth to cope with it.

Giving them a +42.5 head start against Richmond though is worth a punt and got me on board.

Yep, its not that bad, but with their injuries atm its horrible.

No idea how they won last week.

Yep, its not that bad, but with their injuries atm its horrible.

No idea how they won last week.
Brisbane didn't just win last week, they've won 3 out of their last 5.

Richmond have won 1, and have the same win-loss record as Brisbane over the season. I have failed to understand the love for Richmond over the last 6 weeks. Every Friday morning they seem to get crunched in. Having said that they have covered the line in 4 out of those 6 games.

I think the shortest that Richmond should possibly be is $1.20. Even at that price I'd still be tempted by the Lions.

I think their list is being under rated by most.

I think they are just about as good as the buldogs are. People would be jumping at the dogs at 40+ vs Richmond (Although they are the victoria side which helps alot). I compare them to the dogs because i think they have a bit of talent going through the midfield, however have no forward line and have some ageing stalwarts holidng them down back as well as they can.

L.Taylor, Aish, Mayes in their recent drafts are all going to be stars of the future. They will get another very high pick after this year.

Through in Leunenberger and Rich and that adds some extra quality there. They desperately need to find a key tall forward soon like the dogs do.

Will keep clear because i didnt want to put too much money on this game esp at the line.

Their list is under-rated and the coach is too.

Took a few weeks for them to develop but the Lions have beaten NM, Carlton at home and got smashed by Freo away and the GWS Giants at home since their bye.

I guess you could say their 45-point loss to GWS was bad, especially at home but I think GWS are a lot better than most think they are.

EDIT: Having said that Richmond love bullying lower-ranked teams. They seem to turn it on in the last half of the final quarter where they slam on goals. Might give it a miss.

Last edited:
Add ing a late SC play:

2 units Smith over Burgoyne SC @ $1.80
Both avergaing 96 but Burgoyne started really well and has faded while Smith started quiter and has been great lately. Since the bye it is 5-1 Smith's way with the loss being by2 points and he has averaged 112 in that time to Burgoyne 86. Burgoyne has been struggling with a high of just 101 in that period while Smith has a low of 92 and 4 scores of 113+.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very little faith in my boys matching it with the Hawks.

Hawthorn -24.5 @ 1.90 - 2U
Roughead to kick 4 & Hawks to win (Ladbrokes footy freaks) @ 2.75 - 1U
Lol, WTF North!

Added:

Sloane over Douglas @1.70 DT
Rockliff over Cotchin @1.72 DT

foxy_dal would be all over these with his logic/theory/method
Right you are!!

2 units Sloane over Douglas DT @ $1.72
P
Now I already have Thompson over Sloane where you can get lines of 110.5 and 101.5 and Douglas would be around 90.5. So good chance both come off but should go 1/2 at worst.

2 units Rockliff over Cotchin DT @ $1.72
Probably wouldn't have taken Corchin unders if this was out bit anyway Rockliffs line is 120.5 like it is every week and Cotchin is as low as 107.5 I think. As I said it was in the mid 90's before last week so there's no question who is the better DT'er.

And a few more:

2 units Beams over Sidebottom SC @ $1.75
Average of 117 to 112 and a H2H record of 7-4. Beams has averaged 123 in a season not long ago so 116 is probably low for him and Sidebottom is having his best year SC wise so not sure he will do much better then 110 this year.

3 units Bartel Under 107.5 DT @ $1.87
Averaging 103 which is 6 points better than any of his last 3 years and has gone under this 9/14. Also under some sort of injury cloud I think? His line is 96.5 at Lux so a bit of a middle chance for anyone interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back