AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

0.75U Dalsanto <108.5 SC @1.70 (IAS/Sportsbet)
Only avgs 103.5 when playing in losses this year. I expect hawthorn to win. Is a high line based on his past season avgs.

2U S.Hill <104.5 SC @1.87 (IAS/Sportsbet)
Ticks a few boxes for me. Likely chance of a tag especially with Mckenzie/Cross likely to return. Id only avg 100 this year and in past seasons been around the 80-90 avg range. Melbourne arent conceding the points as they have in the past. Has only gone overs in 4 games this year.

Last edited:
0.75U Dalsanto <108.5 SC @1.70 (IAS/Sportsbet)
Only avgs 103.5 when playing in losses this year. I expect hawthorn to win. Is a high line based on his past season avgs.

2U S.Hill <104.5 SC @1.87 (IAS/Sportsbet)
Ticks a few boxes for me. Likely chance of a tag especially with Mckenzie/Cross likely to return. Id only avg 100 this year and in past seasons been around the 80-90 avg range. Melbourne arent conceding the points as they have in the past.

I got on Stephen Hill Unders earlier today.

Not sure about NDS, he struggles when someone is accountable for him. The difference isn't great between a NM win and loss in terms of his SC scoring. I don't think anyone will run with NDS so he will likely rack up his 25 disposals at 80% efficiency.

I got on Stephen Hill Unders earlier today.

Not sure about NDS, he struggles when someone is accountable for him. The difference isn't great between a NM win and loss in terms of his SC scoring. I don't think anyone will run with NDS so he will likely rack up his 25 disposals at 80% efficiency.

Yeh its why I didnt go huge was deciding between 0.5 and 1 unit went in between. 103 avg in losses must be about a 115-116~ in wins?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? This is Essendon we are talking about here at Adelaide Oval.
FWIW The bombers have only been beaten twice this year by more than that line and in fact 23 points this season.

Im a bit unsure about this one so ill be keeping clear. Think it could either be a tough win to port 5-15 points or they could run away with it 40+

I think I'm following other people's thoughts.

Brisbane are value, especially as they are unpredictable, so they could be unpredictable in the good way.
GC are a good chance to get over Collingwood

Tending to go with favourites on the rest though.

FWIW The bombers have only been beaten twice this year by more than that line and in fact 23 points this season.

Im a bit unsure about this one so ill be keeping clear. Think it could either be a tough win to port 5-15 points or they could run away with it 40+

Essendon could well win this IMO.
I would have the line at around 15.5.

No way do the Lions beat the Tigers at the G, I'd suggest their record at the venue in recent years is less than favourable?

In fairness I probably won't be touching it.

Yeah i probably won't be betting at this stage on the weekend, outside of my multi i placed.
Had a frustrating couple days on the horses (heaps of 2nds and 3rds) and need a break.

Essendon have been very competitive in recent weeks, however i think they are due for a let down and Port at home is another kettle of fish.
IIRC Lions took it right up to Richmond at the G last year, that line looks like a good bet.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back