Game Day AFL Round 17 - Collingwood vs Essendon Matchday Discussion. (MCG 3.20pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

We deserve everything we have copped. Brutally exposed for an abject lack of skill, poor decision making and lack of want to put in the effort required.

They've put us to the sword, the Bombers, and their effort doesn't wane. If it comes down to a race in two for the last spot in the eight, they'll pinch it.
They care.

Can the Kennedy obsessives please shut the **** up now??!

Fair dinkum. What are you on about?

The bloke plays a blinder against Gold Coast with 25possies and 2 final quarter goals. A breakout game for a young fella. He plays as the sub today. You think he wouldn't be shaking his head wondering what the **** is going on?

The bloke plays a blinder against Gold Coast with 25possies and 2 final quarter goals. A breakout game for a young fella. He plays as the sub today. You think he wouldn't be shaking his head wondering what the **** is going on?

Plus the fact that when he comes on the game is as good as over and teamates hav lost hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but given the endless hype I read on this forum I'd expect nothing less than BK to take the field and win the game for us.

Maybe it isn't complete mystery as to why he stuggled to get a game eh?

What happens to Buckley if we play like this until the end of the year?

The natives are very restless...

Eddie will give him another 3 years.

Wait, what? He already did give him another 3 years? Well, give him another 3 on top of it! And if you bitch or whine, then you're not a real supporter!

Plus the fact that when he comes on the game is as good as over and teamates hav lost hope.

Exactly. His head wouldn't have been in the game. He had to sit there for 80mins watching that shit after being made the sub when he's done everything possible in the past 10 weeks to be a starting 21 player. Seems to be a kid of good character but wouldn't blame him if he had his manager on the phone to Adelaide or Port Adelaide this week.

One player is not going to fix the deep seated cultural issues, lack of fitness, absence of any real game plan and disgraceful skills we're demonstrating at the moment.

Yes I used the "C" word there - because I'm not seeing a winning culture of any sort at the moment. A winning culture is built primarily on hard work, a hunger for the contest and a desire to play for each other, which are all unfortunately things we appear to have lost at this point.

I'm watching a Collingwood side that is battered in body (but who isn't at this time of the year) and more importantly broken in spirit and I don't like what I'm seeing. I don't like it at all.

I agree as i said at the start there are lot's of problems, but we have too much rubbish on our books, we need to start bringing in class, players that can turn it around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Round 17 - Collingwood vs Essendon Matchday Discussion. (MCG 3.20pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back