Game Day Round 24 vs. Melbourne, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 23/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh…what?

We end on “13 wins” year and will miss the 8 by percentage.

“An extra win or two” would get us into finals.

What are you taking about

So just because we make finals next year we just win the flag too? I tipped us to finish top 4 this year and Giants for the flag and had similar reactions to yours about that too

Yet here we are out of the 8 and Giants on 7 in a row right now
You picking us to end top 4 this year is surprising to me but fair credit. As I said we finish in finals easily which means more wins. You insinuated we don't improve much next year maybe I read it wrong but we should improve alot on this year. In my opinion that's the basis where you probably receive alot of the feedback from.

Pies re on their feet and keeping mobile in their rooms. The Dees are still sitting on their ass in plastic chairs. We might kick 5 or 6 goals when it resumes

Let’s hope we kick one or two

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here

What do our draft picks have to do with our selection policy?

I guess I rate some of our VFL kids a little more than the majority here?
Who should be playing in front then, the VFL depth is rubbish beyond 2 or 3 players.
You’ve named probably all these players who will finish in the top 15 in the b and f, it’s where the list is at and just cause they are over 30 doesn’t mean shit, it’s just a number

17 minutes in the game are left.
They can't cancel the game.
Anything can happen after a hiatus (precedent: Melbourne vs Brisbane at the Gabba. After the lights went out, game was stopped. When both teams took the field, Melbourne almost stole the game from - I think - about 40 points behind)
Yep I remember that. Hopefully Dees don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Moore contributed to his own concussion says the ****wit with glasses (Lewis).

Only one player played the ball you moron.
Glad I don’t watch games on TV Much as just Flogs and Pie Haters call our Games

You picking us to end top 4 this year is surprising to me but fair credit. As I said we finish in finals easily which means more wins. You insinuated we don't improve much next year maybe I read it wrong but we should improve alot on this year. In my opinion that's the basis where you probably receive alot of the feedback from.

All I said was I wasn’t overly enthused about our prospects.

Maybe I should have indicated Premiership prospects? Given we’re currently the reigning premier.

Even with our injuries this year we didn’t give the VFL players quite as many games as I would personally would have liked.

So based on all the current 30 plus players playing on next year, I doubt our selection policy changes much.

So with a better injury run, you’d assume a couple more wins which would get us 15 and finals at minimum.

Th it’s still an improvement and aging finals but I don’t see that being enough for the flag given I didn’t even see us winning the flag this year

Anyone kept a tally of how many matches our players missed this season through concussion? It has been extraordinary. I’d bet we’ve had more lost this year than over past five years combined.

It also seems like we’re one of only a very small number of clubs taking it seriously and erring on the side of safety.

I hope that next season the AFL cracks down and makes sure all clubs uphold the same standards.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Who should be playing in front then, the VFL depth is rubbish beyond 2 or 3 players.
You’ve named probably all these players who will finish in the top 15 in the b and f, it’s where the list is at and just cause they are over 30 doesn’t mean shit, it’s just a number

So all you’ve really confirmed here is that you don’t rate our VFL players. That’s fine.

I rate them a bit higher than you that’s all. Or at least, I’m willing to judge them based on an actual fair go at showing what they’re made of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back