AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

We are contacting you regarding bet ID LF68324731I placed at the odds of 1.90 on Lachie Hansen (North Melbourne) (To Score a Goal Fremantle v North Melbourne). We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, will be settled at the revised odds of 1.08.

If you would like to cancel this bet prior to the start of the event then please contact us.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team

Got sent to me 30mins before the match
a massive gaming organisation that caps punters who win barely five figures, yeah they are massive
Wow that's beyond terrible.

Looks like Boomer's odds have blown out with him being a possible late out so of course i'll do the right thing and put some coin on him :D

Most SC @ 11 from Swallow, Goldy, Wells, Griffin, Boyd, Cross, Cooney
MGS @ 15
FGS each qtr @ 14

Hi borgsta,

We are contacting you regarding bet ID ST50884838F placed at the odds of 100.00 on New Zealand Women (2nd Qtr) (Quarter - Race to 12 New Zealand Women vs Fiji Women - World Championships 2011). We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, has been resettled at the revised odds of 5.00.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team

bet365 is committed to responsible gambling, for more information go to www.gambleaware.org.uk
---------------------------------------------

Hi borgsta,

We are contacting you regarding bet ID JT08007686F placed at the odds of 12.00 on New Zealand Women (2nd Qtr) (Quarter - Race to 10 New Zealand Women vs Fiji Women - World Championships 2011). We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, will be settled at the revised odds of 2.30.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team

bet365 is committed to responsible gambling, for more information go to www.gambleaware.org.uk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi borgsta,

We are contacting you regarding bet ID ST50884838F placed at the odds of 100.00 on New Zealand Women (2nd Qtr) (Quarter - Race to 12 New Zealand Women vs Fiji Women - World Championships 2011). We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, has been resettled at the revised odds of 5.00.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team

Hi borgsta,

We are contacting you regarding bet ID JT08007686F placed at the odds of 12.00 on New Zealand Women (2nd Qtr) (Quarter - Race to 10 New Zealand Women vs Fiji Women - World Championships 2011). We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, will be settled at the revised odds of 2.30.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team

These were in-play?

I would be disputing that and taking it as far as I could because they have structures for in-play betting where it is not instant, so for them to accept the bet they need to honour it. Disgraceful, absolutely disgraceful.

These were in-play?

I would be disputing that and taking it as far as I could because they have structures for in-play betting where it is not instant, so for them to accept the bet they need to honour it. Disgraceful, absolutely disgraceful.

The thing is Vince I put similar bets on to those of Borgs and when I placed the bet it had to be authorised by a trader. They still sent me similar messages as Borgs above.
Just saying

Pretty sure you don't actually understand the term's 50/50 and value. pretty sure you have NfI about gambling in general but thats another story altogether.

Hah i actually post some of my bets up, winning and losing ones,..but you came to his/her defence and agreed that it was a routine win for WCE even though he/she was only trolling never mentioned a bet/ never mentioned odds then changed the story to odds talk after and hadnt even read a page of this thread where there was 3 full pages on the exact topic=proof of the troll, but you keep doing a great job of your moderating....Hope you didnt lose too much on them:thumbsu:

bet365 are like The Company

unless Michael Schofield is here, you have little chance of getting far

The thing is Vince I put similar bets on to those of Borgs and when I placed the bet it had to be authorised by a trader. They still sent me similar messages as Borgs above.
Just saying
http://help.bet365.com/home/mainpage.asp?ibpid=5100&isb=0&sg=59&lng=1

It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets are correct. Once bets have been placed and their acceptance confirmed they may not be cancelled or changed by the customer.

A wager is not valid until a transaction code is issued. The transaction code will appear on the screen. If you are unsure about the validity of a wager please check your open bets, or Contact Us.

Bets In-Play or on Financials may be subject to a time delay prior to acceptance, the length of which may vary depending on the sport, market or customer. Such delay to be determined by bet365 acting in its sole discretion.

Would be interested to know what was said when you made a complaint? What was their reasonings which supercede their rules?

Hi borgsta,

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team

Hi borgsta,

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team

So you will keep betting with a company that operates like that?

the 100/1 was an obvious mistake, that is why everyone took it.

it is the new odds they have issued which don't you might be able to make a case for.
I disagree wholeheartedly, and here is why.

In-play markets are managed by sports traders, the odds are constantly changing. This is why they have a time delay, so the bets can be checked, and odds moved accordingly.

To put up a market price, and then when you get spanked, to change it afterwards is plain wrong. They have people monitoring and changing the market at that time, so there are no mistakes. What were the odds for the other side of the market? If they total over 100% then they set the market correctly. And I am yet to see a market under 100% in my in-play betting at Bet365.

They cannot have their cake and eat it too.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back