AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

do they even have someone accepting the bets?
its just a time delay, they have accepted bets when their clock has been frozen before and were a quarter behind the actual score, can't see a person ****ing that up on their end
Who is changing the odds? They need to be held accountable for the markets they put up in-play.

all bet365 live odds are done by a computer
Well computers don't make mistakes do they? If the computer spits out a market based on scores, and they would rather that than the human element, then that's not the customers fault.

I guess what I am trying to say is that in-play, the markets are changing all the time, if you get on a winner it should be fair game, as they should be monitoring the odds, and also they time delay the accepting of bets, so they have plenty of protection. If they can't change the odds in time they need to cop it.

2.5 units Western Bulldogs -18.5 @ 1.90

Expect the Dogs to be too good. Hit a decent patch of form and North coming off a horrible loss. Cooney is starting to play well and Hall back playing okay gives them some structure up forward which has been lacking. Also a good record against North recently (beat them by 10 goals+ 2 times last year). Thought the line would've been around 25-30 so see value.

4 units - Rockliff > Bartel in possessions @ $1.82
Has led all game and then Bartel got the lead at the 25 min mark of the last, a heap of one-twos, currently 13 possessions in the last quarter. Typical. :mad:

EDIT: 14 possessions in the last to Bartel. Get ****ed.

don't know why i continue with these fantasy h2h's, coz they're such a coin flip. but today i'm taking

2.5 units - Paul Chapman over Steve Johnson @1.70
chapman has not scored below 115 in his last 4 games against brisbane

chapman loses 71-74. special mention to his 3rd quarter where he scored a massive -2 points

Has led all game and then Bartel got the lead at the 25 min mark of the last, a heap of one-twos, currently 13 possessions in the last quarter. Typical. :mad:

EDIT: 14 possessions in the last to Bartel. Get ****ed.

has nothing On McVeigh getting about 35 points in the last 15mins to beat Broughton by one

My mug punts for the week:

1U Suns H2H @8.00 - Got on this earlier in the week. Think they're a MUCH better chance up North than these odds suggest.

1U Saints 1-19 @4.25 - Had a dream that the Saints won by under 20 points. No actual smart reason for this play... Don't often have football dreams so thought it was worth a shot.

1U Freo <39.5 @4.25 - Probably letting bias creep in here in a big way but I think we're a red hot chance and if we do pull it off, it will not be a huge win.

1U Crows <39.5 / Port +26.5 / Freo +23.5 @10.03 - Multi to keep things interesting. Crows to win at home, I think the Port line is generous and I like Freo to win (albeit thanks to supporters bias) so 23 points is a decent head start.
+8.25 units for the week, makes up for a couple of bad weeks. First time I've actually posted up my bets so maybe it's been good luck for me to do it.

Little dissapointed the Saints bet didn't come in, could've called myself a medium! Dissapointed the Crows couldn't hold on either... The only leg to fail in my multi.

Adelaide 1-39
4 units @ 3.00 (Centrebet)

St Kilda 1-39
5 units @ 2.43 (Centrebet)

Fremantle 1-39
4 units @ 4.60 (Iasbet)

Bulldogs 1-39
5 units @ 2.34 (Centrebet)

Prismall over Reilly disposals
6 units @ 2.05

McKenzie over Trengove disposals
7 units @ 1.85

Grigg over Stanley DT
7 units @ 1.85

Cox over McEvoy DT
8 units @ 1.75

Essendon/Adelaide 0ver 177.5
6 units @ 1.90 (Bet365)

Gold Coast Half Time Leader
4 units @ 4.50 (Centrebet)

Melbourne/Port under 200.5
8 units @ 1.90 (Bet365)
+21 units

Lots of chopping and changing this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hah i actually post some of my bets up, winning and losing ones,..but you came to his/her defence and agreed that it was a routine win for WCE even though he/she was only trolling never mentioned a bet/ never mentioned odds then changed the story to odds talk after and hadnt even read a page of this thread where there was 3 full pages on the exact topic=proof of the troll, but you keep doing a great job of your moderating....Hope you didnt lose too much on them:thumbsu:

huh? I said it was a routine win for WCE? Where exactly?

How about next time you learn how to read instead of the insta reaction that you and DT put up whenever someone even mentions betting against the Saints.

As for how much I lost on them, $0. Was that enough for you?

Yes and no. I withdrew all bar 5u from them. now i have 23u there.

If there was another company that did internet betting I wouldn't be there.
Exactly, that one incident has encouraged me to take them for as much as possible.

Keep using them to take more money off them!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back