AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

any reason?
Clinton Jones.

And add to that Brent Reilly. If Brent Reilly is the best stopper you have in your team, you will struggle to shut anyone down.

Montagna loosened up last week with a lazy 17 in the 1st quarter too I think.

I thought the odds would have been around the other way, and I don't rate Thompson on a decent tagger.

Dogs
North 1-39
Saints 1-39
1u @ 12.03

Sydney no good in the wet.
Was going to take the Lions at the line as it is ludicrously large, but can't see them winning.
Likewise for the Saints v Crows game.

a 1u loss last week continues my poor run but will keep going

2u rockliff over wells in DT @ 1.82
2u redden over swallow in DT @ 1.82
bookies continue to show these two no respect, both have average differences >8

1u goddard over montagna in DT @ 1.83
goddard in better form overall, only last week in montagnas favour

2u warnock over hille in DT @ 1.95
warnock has gone 95,94,87 since back from injury, hilles highest 89 in his past 4

1u zac smith over bock in DT @ 1.95
on form this isnt a great play, but smith got some form back last week and rucks have scored reasonably well against collingwood with jolly out

1u broughton over embley in DT @ 1.91
broughton has to be taken considering his form since moving to the middle last three weeks of 139,149,114

2u warnock over hille in DT @ 1.95
warnock has gone 95,94,87 since back from injury, hilles highest 89 in his past 4
I have a feeling Hille will play a lot more in the forward line to test the depth of carlton's backline. Not much height down that way, he could kick 5.

So I guess I better take the 17.00 for most goals on Hille.

1 unit @ 17

2u Sam Fisher over Ben McEvoy in DT @1.87.

Having Kosi in the team should see McEvoy get less time in the ruck and score significantly less than the big scores that's he's been producing recently. Fisher should play his usual loose man back role and I think he should beat McEvoy pretty comfortably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2u Sam Fisher over Ben McEvoy in DT @1.87.

Having Kosi in the team should see McEvoy get less time in the ruck and score significantly less than the big scores that's he's been producing recently. Fisher should play his usual loose man back role and I think he should beat McEvoy pretty comfortably.
Where is that? That bet is huge!!! Bet of the week by a mile.

You should note that Mcevoy beat Fisher in their last match against the Crows this year.

Mcevoy also averages more than Fisher in DT this year.
A good young ruckman he is. No Sportingbet to take advantage anyway, but I really loved the look of it first off. Stats don't agree obviously, but I would still think it's a great bet.

A good young ruckman he is. No Sportingbet to take advantage anyway, but I really loved the look of it first off. Stats don't agree obviously, but I would still think it's a great bet.

No dispute here.

Fisher's low scores of this year have come at AAMI.

This will be at Etihad where Fisher has a great record.

McEvoy's low score last week was against Cox.

He will find it a lot easier against Jacobs.

Broughton most likely back to his shit role this week, that is what stopped me from smashing that when it was 1.95

the others look good

I'm not sure he will be. Suban should be in for Hayden which should result in Broughton still playing through the midfield.

Where is that? That bet is huge!!! Bet of the week by a mile.

McEvoy scored 5 tons in a row before last weeks 60 which was against Cox and Naitanui. Although, he did only score 61 against Adelaide last time.

Fisher's last two scores against Adelaide have been in the 50's. Also he may have a more defensive role with the Gwilt injury.

I think the bookies have got that one pretty much spot on.

North vs Brisbane

Most Disosals H2H (4) -

RAWLINGS, B (NM) Open $1.880
WELLS, D (NM) Open $1.800

Rawlings has been doing some very negating roles in the backline the last few games expecting it to continue by playing on someone like Banfield. Wells has been on fire.

Sydney v WB

Most Disposals H2H (3) -

WARD, C (WBD) Open $1.850
JACK, K (SYD) Open $1.850

Why are people so sure about the SCG match being low scoring ? I looked at the weather forecast for Sydney and it says Saturday it will be possible showers but not raining. I know it has been raining this week there so does the SCG not dry out very well ? Thanks

I like...
Adel +38.5 1.91
Briss +40.5 1.91
Dogs + 14.5 1.71
Coll -78.5 1.91
Rich +49.5 1.71
Freo +17.5 1.71

I think its value in all of them

Goldstein over petrie 1.80
Savage over gysberts 1.65

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 18